Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fading Carbon Fibre

Guy's,
    Anyway of bringing that sun faded carbon fibre back to life? gimme dat shine back? polishing? cutting? buffing? or is it just shit... and has to be replaced? lemme know what ya's think!

Sounds like my Roo Racing pipe... :x
    Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

I think there is some carbon polish floating around sposed to work good, but I don't have any....perhaps see roo racing, he would be used to it...... :?
      ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

Sounds like my Roo Racing pipe... :x
        well if i find a solution... ill do the roo racer on the track bike... if its any good... then ill let ya know

thanks churchy...

Comment

the best thing to do is PAY ME to buff it.if it looks bad, then theres no chance of it coming up.or better still,buy a DEVIL pipe

i can also clear coat it but wouldnt recommend it unless your selling it :?

Comment

Alex at roo racing can re sleeve the pipe. Other than that a bit of turtle wax will bring it up temporarily.

Or maybe your mum can help...................

Comment

Carbon fiber doesnt just fade in the sun, it breaks down... so if the knuckles on your gloves have some sun fading on the carbon.. dont expect them to save you
              Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

My Ballistic looks a little... um whats the word... SHITHOUSE!
                Whats re-sleeving worth?
                HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

My Ballistic looks a little... um whats the word... SHITHOUSE!
                  Whats re-sleeving worth?
                  alex will only do a roo pipe :shock:
                  you should be able to get a sleeve through a dealer that sells that pipe :roll: but i dont like your chances.

Comment

I read somewhere on tha internets that carbon fibre can be set with different resins, there's a non-fading uv resistant resin that should be used for stuff that goes outdoors.. obviously that's not what's used on the roo cans..

Comment

I read somewhere on tha internets that carbon fibre can be set with different resins, there's a non-fading uv resistant resin that should be used for stuff that goes outdoors.. obviously that's not what's used on the roo cans..
                      Yoshi pipes use this resin, they last alot longer and the quality is 10 times better than the above mentioned Roo. The sound is kept to a reasonable limit with the yoshi's too.
                      ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

Silicon Spray fellas... works a treat on shining it back up and also protecting it.
                        tba.....

Comment

Silicon Spray fellas... works a treat on shining it back up and also protecting it. if you need to \"borrow\" some come see me at work during the week... do a quick spit and polish
                          where you werk bro?

Comment

Dick Smith in claremont... its on stirling hwy opposite the claremont police station...

i'm here monday thru friday this week then got 3 day weekend...

tba.....

Comment

im coming

Love
                              Nick :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                              X