XT Mini Lap timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XT Mini Lap timer

So, I needed a lap timer, and was about to purchase the full XT lap timer off ebay for 250 aus delivered when I noticed this new product -the mini lap timer, one box, remembers the last 40 laps and marks the best one - none of the extra features just lap times. I got this one for 125 aus delivered from cycleaddiction.com. Tried it out for the first time on the PSB trackday and it works just fine, and does what I need, so if you are in the market for a lap timer but like me have other things to spend your hard earned on then I think this is a good option.

There are 2 ir pickips one on the left one on the right, you tell it which one to use, I mounted this on my head stem nut with line of sight over my left hand to the beacon on the start finish straight - works with the standard beacon that someone always puts out at the track.

Bear
    Its better to be a racer for a moment in time than a spectator forever.

love it great post I'll have to get one of those.

MM

Comment

Absolutely, purchased the same beast from the same place. Very simple to use and suits my requirements.

Comment

Nice....

Will stick to the bigger screen on the standard XT.
        Im kinda blind.

Comment

great post .. just about to spend 200 on one but not any more!!
          IF ITS TO LOUD ! YOUR TOO OLD

Comment

+1... I own one of these little babys... great little timer. Out of curiosity, where do the above ppl mount their mini XT timers?

Comment

Working...
            X