number plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• number plate

does anyone know where i can get a after market numberplate bracket for an 07 ZX10R. the one thats on it just looks crap

ebay? Plenty there.

Comment

make it yourself

Comment

hi SpeedFreak,
        if u have dual exhaust, then ALL of the aftermarket fender eliminators will not fit for the standard WA number plate size(plate is too long to go between the 2 pipes) I had a really good look around for my '07 zx. PPL will tell you to bend the rego a 'bit' on both sides. You can do that, but i got the full exhaust system, and the pipes are closer than the original ones. Its a drama
        I bought mine from causway kawasaki, bit 'deer' ebay is cheaper, again the rego does not fit ... got prive small rego for 300 bucks, well worth it, bikes arse looks much better!
        p.s. i know where to get 07 zx10r full akra exhaust system for 1/2 price. PM if u need one!

Comment

Ratedr parts on his ebay store ahvent got one yet but i will soon

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedFreek View Post
            does anyone know where i can get a after market numberplate bracket for an 07 ZX10R. the one thats on it just looks crap
            Also known as a Fender Eliminator or Tail Tidy to help with your internet searching.

Comment

Dooo Eeeettt!

about an hour with a dremel and heat gun and she's sweet if you have the smaller plate.
              I think about sex every tits seconds.

Comment

A bloke on the USA FJR forum tidied up the arse of his '07 FJR with a dremel.
                Looked really nice. In fact it looked so good, I went and started measuring mine to do the same.
                30 minutes later he posted a picture of the back of his bike (remember, it's winter over there). Looked like a two year old's nappy...there was shit up the back of the bike and where the rider would have been.

So...be careful, and plan for the consequences of your actions.
                Originally posted by Viper
                I'm probably fucking something up.
                FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                Administrator

Comment

Working...
                X