yellow sticker limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yellow sticker limits

is there a certain amount of times a veheical can be yellow stickered thoughout its time being used??

28 days till you get raped for taking it on the road again

Comment

I think he's asking if theres a limit to how many times a given vehicle is able to receive pineapple stickerage.

AFAIK it can be stickered as many times as you're caught with it being dodgey.
      In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
      Its the little things that make the difference
      Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
      If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

oh yeah, As long as you get each canary sorted out before the time limit

Comment

Originally posted by Aphex View Post
          I think he's asking if theres a limit to how many times a given vehicle is able to receive pineapple stickerage.

AFAIK it can be stickered as many times as you're caught with it being dodgey.
          ^^ WHS.. If there was an officer/station in question that kept pestering you, you could try and file for a harassment investigation.. Doubt it'd get you that far though.

Comment

I was under the impression once a veh is stickered, thats it, it cant be stickered again while the origional sticker is on. Once the sticker is taken off legitly then your open game again

Comment

Originally posted by Mr M00se View Post
              I was under the impression once a veh is stickered, thats it, it cant be stickered again while the origional sticker is on. Once the sticker is taken off legitly then your open game again
              2 yellow stickers at once kinda negates the point of taking it over the pits any way.

They can, whilst you have a yellow sticker on, pull you over and give you a RED sticker, if the officer believes the vehicle to be completely unsafe.

Comment

He isnt talking about multiple stickers..

He is refering to getting a sticker.. getting it off.. then a month later getting another one.. and so on and so forth.

I dont think theres any limits

Comment

Red stickers dont exist anymore. They just put the date on the yellow stick as todays date.
                  In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                  Its the little things that make the difference
                  Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                  If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Red stickers dont exist anymore. They just put the date on the yellow stick as todays date.
                    so does that mean u can drive it home?

Comment

Originally posted by zoikz View Post
                      so does that mean u can drive it home?
                      Pretty much. If the car is such an outrageous pile of shit that it ought not be on the road at all, they will give you enough time on the work order to get it home and that's it.

If the vehicle is not subject to a work order, the Police can sticker it as much as they like/deem necessary throughout the life of the vehicle.

Comment

If the yellows in the middle, you'll not be going anywhere legally.

You can have conditions on the sticker, ie this tyre to be replaced TODAY and the other faults by a specified date.

Unusual to get -two- yellows, but you can bet you'll get more than your fair share of attention if you did...
                        '12 Crosstourer

Comment

chidding <whs
                          btw im speaking bout bikes not cars.... you'll all understand when i finish the next stage of my bike

Comment

Originally posted by abelg View Post
                            chidding <whs
                            btw im speaking bout bikes not cars.... you'll all understand when i finish the next stage of my bike
                            ...this could turn ugly (read: interesting!)
                            "Redlines are merely suggestions"
                            "Stroked is fun, but I'ld rather get blown"

Comment

yes its going to be even more ugly, and the bits came in today!!

Comment

Working...
                              X