Oil seals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil seals?

Hey peps, ive gotta get some new oil seals for the pocket rocket and postage out of the states is insane for something that could be effectivly mailed in an envelope. Is there anywhere local that does a huge range of oil seal?. Also whats the name of that local bearing place skf?....

CBC Bearings
    Statewide Bearings

Bert
    It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Mining and Hydralic supplies in malaga might be able to help with the seals.

SKF is in Woop-Woop. (welshpool i think)
      not sure who is NOR
      Respect is earned, not enforced.

Comment

Cheers guys, yeh SKF is def in woop woop, out on great eastern hwy somewhere I think..

Comment

any bearing company will do oil seals.
          if they are just a simple crank case or wheel brg oils seal then try either bsc in o-park (58 king edward rd)or cbc in malaga.
          "plug" i start back at cbc on tues so if anyone needs brgs/oil seals let me know, i will sort ya's out!
          PtPete
          aka Chuck
          05 KTM Superduke

Comment

Awsome pete, i'll try cbc first

Comment

Why did the Walrus go to the Tupperware party?
              To find a tight seal.

Comment

"motion technology" ...king edward rd downtown osborne park

Comment

Originally posted by ritza350 View Post
                  "motion technology" ...king edward rd downtown osborne park
                  bsc is motion tech. used to be called bearing service (was anti friction b4 that) until they went fancy and called it bsc motion technology
                  PtPete
                  aka Chuck
                  05 KTM Superduke

Comment

"Indian Head" Gasket Shellac is tops for putting on gaskets to make sure they don't leak or weep.
                    Better than the red RTV stuff if you already have a seal/gasket to go on the bike.

Comment

oil seals can be found near any drunken captain of an American tanker ship.

for quality oil seals visit EXXON
                      The Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Mr M00se View Post
                        Cheers guys, yeh SKF is def in woop woop, out on great eastern hwy somewhere I think..
                        Rivervale???
                        I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

Yeh quick google gave me
                          95 Great Eastern Hwy Rivervale.
                          I'll shoot into bsc sometime next week, pete what are shop hours? 9-5 mon to fri?

Comment

Originally posted by duffman View Post
                            Mining and Hydralic supplies in malaga might be able to help with the seals.

+! on these guys.
                            Have shitloads of stock with good experienced staff.

Comment

yeah mhs are really good as are transeals in kewdale, 1 atlas crt, habve some wierd sizes other people dont stock.
                              i would recommend cbc in malaga as they are a little more auto orientated with their stock. most companies of this nature are 8 - 5 weekdays and 8 - 12 saturdays.
                              do them a favour and take in the seal, if its damaged, take in the parts so they can measure them. these days there are too many options and imperial/metric sizes which are way too close to each other for guessing. so dont walk in with sizes you think it is. let them measure it.
                              goood luck
                              PtPete
                              aka Chuck
                              05 KTM Superduke

Comment

Working...
                              X