Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Gixxer 1000 K7 Mirror's

Hi all,

Looking to pick your brains please..........

I have a GSXR 1000 K7 and for the life of me cannot figure out how to remove the dam mirror's I've taken off the mirror's but there does.nt seem to be any cable connection which can unclipped. I'd rather take the mirror's off while on the track.

At the PSB Trackday I saw a few GSXR 1000 K7's with the mirror's off so I hope one of you people can help.......PLEASE.
    Eire

If theyre anything like the K6 mirrors to get off there is a plug down under the dash which needs to be unplugged and then fed through the whole in the fairing where the mirror bolts on...

If you need a hand lemme know!

Comment

Originally posted by CRB View Post
      If theyre anything like the K6 mirrors to get off there is a plug down under the dash which needs to be unplugged and then fed through the whole in the fairing where the mirror bolts on...

If you need a hand lemme know!
      Spot on.
      I had to pull mine out of my K5 to put a new screen on.

Mick
      I want to leave this world the same way I entered it, screaming and covered in blood.

Comment

WHS... the connector is hiding a little.

They are easy to get off, but more annoying to fit again...

Comment

to make it easier, undo the 2 middle screws holding the screen on. You will have enough flex in the fairing then to get the wiring through. You should be able to take them off and put them back on in 15 mins
          my pics

Comment

wire cutters
            Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

Working...
            X