which slip on exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which slip on exhaust

I am thinking of putting a race can on my 06 blade, which one is recommended by PSB blade owners?

I am also going to stick a K&N on it too, do i really need to fit a power commander, or is this a mod i can do later.

Any reason why a cant get the exhaust from Ebay in the states (much, much cheaper there)

mick
    Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day.....

Sato, accept NO substitute.

Comment

dont bother with a k&n.. you dont NEED a power commander but if you want the (possibly negligable) horsepower gains your new pipe could bring then you will need one and need to get it tuned.

You can buy from the states that's no problem - keep it below au$1000 or you might cop import duty.

Comment

I'VE GOT AN ARATA ON MY '06 BLADE. FARK IT'S NICE AND LOUD - SOUNDS LIKE 63M&MS OF STRAIGHT THRU - JUST LIKE I LIKE IT. CONTACT BIRDMAN AT DOIN' BIKES: Arata Exhausts

Comment

I have an Akrapovic Titanium Hex. I'm very happy with it - sounds good and I think this is the best looking/fitting pipe for the underseat 'blades. As already noted, you don't need K&Ns, and a Powercommander is just icing for the cake.

Comment

I've just had fitted at MDH'S a Jardine dual outlet titanium exhaust and faark im impressed! Even he was impressed with the quality. It fits snug under the tail section and doesn't protrude past the tail light. And it's one of the few cans that exit the rear end straight - a common problem with the blades due to the lack of space to feed the pipe through.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
              Sato, accept NO substitute.
              ^^^

Or if we're in the mood for substitute accepting.. twobrothers.

It's all personal opinion rly, theres fuck all difference in power between slip ons, get whatever you like the look of. One with a removable baffle isn't always a bad idea, in case you ever get yellow lickied, you can put the baffle back in for the pits and save yourself lots of headache.

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
                One with a removable baffle isn't always a bad idea, in case you ever get yellow lickied, you can put the baffle back in for the pits and save yourself lots of headache.
                Pfft. Rolled-up chicken wire ftw.
                FTP

Comment

My bro just put a Akrapovic Titanium Hex on his, will hear it this weekend. Only prob is the waiting time if you order one. The importers over east are... slack.

When he ordered it from Big Boyz Toys in Bunbury they were told "no worries we have one in stock, you'll get it in 4 days!" 5weeks and many phone calls later it finally arrives. The mob in Bunbury were great, it was the actual importers that were the problem!
                  sigpic
                  MARCO..........

Comment

Working...
                  X