Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone suggest a supplier for a cheap roll of paper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone suggest a supplier for a cheap roll of paper?

I'm looking at increasing the quality of my next paint job, which will involve some slightly more detailed airbrush work.

To help with this, I'm after a roll of paper like the butchers use.

Pull down a bit, paint, bin, repeat.

Can anyone suggest where I'd get my hands on such a roll for real cheap??
    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Go ask a butcher if you can buy a roll off them

I do it all the time with the local shops if I need something they use.

Comment

Speak to XsorXpire.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
        Speak to XsorXpire.
        I think he is after something a bit bigger than Cottonelle
        Adventure before Dementia

Comment

Originally posted by Morgs View Post
          I think he is after something a bit bigger than Cottonelle
          bravo! well played sir
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

bout time you lashed out and bought a masking machine ,around$70 and a roll of brown paper $40 ,ring parks or premier paint or just try a few.
            bit more than a carton but well worth it

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Go into your local fish and chippy and offer em 5 bucks for a stack of paper, they should give you a huge handful. I know i would have when i used to run one.

Comment

I have some waterproof plastic stuff similar to tarp material 2m wide and about 10m long or so. Any good?
                You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

I had a roll of paper from the butcher suppliers down near the Causeway, but I gave it to the bloody kids.

I want to be able to pull more paper without thinking about it - the roll is good for this.

I might just get off my arse and head down there, grab another roll

Thanks for the suggestions though, folks!
                  "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

I believe that IKEA sells paper on a roll, usually meant for kids to draw on but maybe useful nonetheless. $8.95 for a 40 metre roll, 47 cm wide IKEA Perth

If not try somewhere that does catering supplies. They often have rolls of paper that are used for tablecloths.
                    Unlikely adventures require unlikely tools.

Comment

BANG. Thanks LD, not as wide as the one I'd had before but heaps for airbrush and Ikea's a lot closer than Burswood for me in the cage..

Comment

Glad to be of assistance

Unlikely adventures require unlikely tools.

Comment

you've got to build the roll yourself though

Comment

Yeah. Good luck with that!

Comment

Got these guys next door to me at work, might be worth a go.

Jacksons Drawing Supplies - 9383 9777.

Not sure of what the cost would be though? Only a phone call to find out

Comment

Working...
                              X