Triumph Daytona 675 owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triumph Daytona 675 owners

Could someone have a look in thier owners manual and tell me how to adjust the shift lights. I just bought a wreck and some clown has set up the shift lights so one is on at idle and then they all come on before you get to 4000 rpm, guess they liked the little blue lights on the dash on all the time.

Can't believe you couldn't find it on da interwebz.

See http://www.triumph675.net/Daytona675-owners-manual.pdf, page 28 onwards; you just keep looking at them pretty lights boyo & I'll wave as I go past.
    .. and thats Racer # 193 to y'all; my fabulous sponsors (who all do good shit) are: Graeme Fleming IT Consultants, Vision Image, Pacific Safety Wear, Excess Power Equipment, Pro Photo Booth

.. and according to Sean'o: 'get the Kwaka (never thought i would say that!)'

Comment

Originally posted by smeghead View Post
      Can't believe you couldn't find it on da interwebz.

See http://www.triumph675.net/Daytona675-owners-manual.pdf, page 28 onwards; you just keep looking at them pretty lights boyo & I'll wave as I go past.
      Thanks ofr that, i was thinking workshop manual, to hard to find, yeah i know, owners manuals on the net everywhere, all sorted now.
      You just follow those blue lights and you will be doing 63's in no time

Comment

LOL follow the big white one and you'll be doing 61's Triumph PPPPPFFFTTTTT

MM

Comment

whatcha doin with the f4i ??

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
            whatcha doin with the f4i ??
            Keepin it till ive had a run or two on the trumpy, if all is good then ill be selling it. Think a young dizzy fella has his eye on it

Comment

You can download a full manual here.

2006-2007 Triumph Daytona 675 Service Manual - Automotive Service Manual | pdfmanual.co.uk
              Why Try to Fit In, When You Were Born to Stand Out....

Comment

Originally posted by siege65 View Post
                Old thread is old? If you want a copy of the manual just PM me.
                :stupid:

Comment

Only 4.5 years late, good thing i got one and didnt wait around!

Comment

Working...
                  X