Number plate Hidden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number plate Hidden

Is this legal in Aus?Its very is popular in the states to put your plate and lights as shown below. Don;t look legal to me??

Success is Choice.

DO EEETT!!!!! DOO EEET NOWW!!!!

Blitz past teh popo and do a runner.... if they cant see your plate its all good...
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

No it's not legal.
      Is that bike missing it's tail fairing upper half/pillion seat?

Comment

That bikes also missing a clutch line...
        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
        Its the little things that make the difference
        Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Yeah, its missing a bit.
          Didn't think it was legal, they got some weird laws in the states! I don't think they have speed cameras either?
          Success is Choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Aphex View Post
            That bikes also missing a clutch line...
            No. That's the cable for the rear set cowl, which as Desmo points out is kinda missing in that shot. Oh, and yeah, illegal for the plate mount point.

Comment

Nope not allowed here but have seen some bikes with that style............

BIGFELLA

Comment

Legal......... is as made and produced anything other is basically incorrect
                Real Men Ride Nakid
                http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

Lol i think falcore and thro remember my license plate

U can see bout 2 numbers

Comment

ADR's state something along the lines of, must be visible from behind bike t a distance of 30 metres at a height of 'x' .
                    so basically anything hidden by the rear wheel is deemed illegal. The other one is the mudguard missing. This is must for them to see and us to remove because they are ugly
                    Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Working...
                    X