Online Street Fairing Store?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Street Fairing Store?

Does anybody out there know of some good online shops for complete fairing sets?

I've been trying to deal with .:Intro Pit-eck:. about this set .it-eck:. Bike Parts but they don't seem to want to respond to my emails...

I'm after a complete new f/glass street set to suit a 07 ZX10R. I'm going to be doing some custom paintwork and I don't want to mess up my originals.

Anyone got some suggestions?

Thanks!
    Tim.

.. take ya bike down to Mirage Fibreglass & get them to make a mold from yours, then you can get as many sets as ya like
    .. and thats Racer # 193 to y'all; my fabulous sponsors (who all do good shit) are: Graeme Fleming IT Consultants, Vision Image, Pacific Safety Wear, Excess Power Equipment, Pro Photo Booth

.. and according to Sean'o: 'get the Kwaka (never thought i would say that!)'

Comment

what sort of prices are we looking at here for the mould and set of fairings??

Comment

Yeah thats what I thinking too, I think that might be a bit cost prohibitive...

The new set from pit-eck seems to be pretty good value to what I want from it. If only they'd answer emails

Comment

I have only seen one set of pit-eck glass and its the worst I have ever seen. I would not buy it,you will be very unhappy.

MM

Comment

Well if the product is anything like the service....

I guess the saying somethings too good to be true (price in this case), it probably is!

I'll keep searching. Thanks for the heads up mate!

Comment

OPP Racing apparently do a set in Fiberglass for $685, here
              --edit: plus extra for headlight holes

Be careful though... you could get lost in that site and might destroy your keyboard by drooling too much
              "No machine has a soul until a man shares his own with it."

Comment

give Mirage a ring and ask, can't hurt and at least you'll have a benchmark cost to work with
                .. and thats Racer # 193 to y'all; my fabulous sponsors (who all do good shit) are: Graeme Fleming IT Consultants, Vision Image, Pacific Safety Wear, Excess Power Equipment, Pro Photo Booth

.. and according to Sean'o: 'get the Kwaka (never thought i would say that!)'

Comment

Otherwise do a search on ebay, might be able to get a set shipped from Hong Kong for less than you think.
                  In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

I havent dealt with them yet, but I have heard some good things about Sharkskinz, Been looking at getting a full fairing set for the SV

their 10R stuff seems ok

SharkSkinz - Motorcycle Racing Bodies
                    - Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Creme View Post
                      I havent dealt with them yet, but I have heard some good things about Sharkskinz, Been looking at getting a full fairing set for the SV

their 10R stuff seems ok

SharkSkinz - Motorcycle Racing Bodies
                      Yeah they've been really good to deal with so far, very helpful and quick with they're emails. Price wise they seem very similar to OPP. I may wait up for a bit tonight and give them a call, always quicker than emails.

Depending on how that goes I'll see where I'm at. As has been said I'll give mirage a call just to get a base value sort of thing to work from.

Comment

I got a rough quote the other day from a fibreglass shop in kewdale to make me a mould for 675 trumpy, about $2000 and that was just taking a mould off a set of race so no fiddly little bits like street fairings.

Google RaceGlass, vic company they do race and road glass as well, about $1k for a set of raod glass from memory and $130 to ship it over, their products are pretty good quality.

Comment

Working...
                        X