WTBorrow: Chain Breaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTBorrow: Chain Breaker

Has anybody got a chain breaker I can borrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
      I have one of these if you want to borrow it, complete with 2mm diamond blade... makes easy work of it

Oh - i live near you too.

S.
      Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Nah got a grindage machine. Tis ok, ADHDKev came though. Now just gotta get some sprockets and maybe a decent chain.

I was gonna be a tightAss and use a $40 "standard" chain. I might just splurge tho n get some decent gear. I want it to last through this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by bennysthe1 View Post
          Nah got a grindage machine. Tis ok, ADHDKev came though. Now just gotta get some sprockets and maybe a decent chain.

I was gonna be a tightAss and use a $40 "standard" chain. I might just splurge tho n get some decent gear. I want it to last through this summer.
          good stuff ! no flies on kev,he's the man

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Originally posted by potatoe_jones View Post
            good stuff ! no flies on kev,he's the man
            Get real he's covered in flys and he stinks worse still he rides hondas

MM

Comment

Originally posted by Marty MOOSE View Post

MM
              flark off clamahahaha boy
              dont u have a kitchen to instal!

Comment

MM
                Hahahaha......you should be ashamed of yourself! Go and wash your mouth out....there is only one bike brand...and that is Honda, then there is a huuuuuge gap to BMW and then the rest are just pushies with engines....
                SP RACINGis supported by:
                MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Can't believe how well Cameron goes on a pushbike with an engine 2nd fastest time at Kings if my memory serves me right yeh Kev Kitchen still going in but been a bit slow due to w/shop access Thats ok but as Wed is a big day Lic the R6 Now all I need is a set of race glass before the 30th.

Comment

Can't believe how well Cameron goes on a pushbike with an engine 2nd fastest time at Kings if my memory serves me right yeh Kev Kitchen still going in but been a bit slow due to w/shop access Thats ok but as Wed is a big day Lic the R6 Now all I need is a set of race glass before the 30th.
                    Yeah, he`s a sporty little fella, isn`t he......
                    SP RACINGis supported by:
                    MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                    Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                    Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Working...
                    X