This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom 1098

now it worked this is the custom 1098 that no one has done yet until now... tell me wot you think and ill get bak to you.
    Attached Files
    you think this is funny? i pitty you!!!

photoshoppy

Comment

Comment

Fucking shit.

Comment

You go to hell. you go to hell and you die.

Comment

Why a 'worked' sportsbike always have to mean dropped on its guts and stretched? Sportsbikes are about cornering, not straight line performance, and that treatment ruins it. TYSON's turbo busa built for top speed, sure, but it's a bit retarded if you ask me on an everyday ride.
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

needs spinners, just FYI

Comment

Need Crome Spinners Nigga

Comment

is this cat for real? pm'd me and called me a stooge cos I called him a troll. lol. must be serious I guess.

Comment

are you a yank?

Comment

disgusting

edit: the 1098 is a beautiful bike, that stretched thing (no longer a real ducati) is disgusting!
                      Last edited by Moorby; 16-12-2007, 04:47 PM.
                      (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

the thing is, yes it is still a duc becoz it has still got the engine as a twin and its still one of the fastest thing on the road but less on handling only due to the 1/4mile abilaty.
                        you think this is funny? i pitty you!!!

Comment

enough said....
                          `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

It's no longer one of the fastest things on the ROAD because you gayed up it's ability to go round corners.

Comment

Originally posted by psycofastking View Post
                              the thing is, yes it is still a duc becoz it has still got the engine as a twin and its still one of the fastest thing on the road but less on handling only due to the 1/4mile abilaty.
                              Are you retarded by any chance? No offence to the mentaly challenged but you sound like a twat ...
                              I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                              X