Translogic Power Shifter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translogic Power Shifter

I received my delivery today of the TL Power shifter..

Firstly, the presentation & packaging is impeccable, I am hoping this is an omen for the installing and use of the Shifter.

.Neat and Tidy as a Lunch box

.Safely Packed and Presented

.All the Extras stuff neatly stowed underneath

Now all that's left to do is have a BBQ and get a few of the mates to give me a hand to install the Shifter
    Oh... wait..
    I'm already doing that..
    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-owners-46761/
    Norm
    Its a Tour not a Race - Just don't get in my way when I'm Touring.

OzVFR.net MGP Tipping Mews News

That looks excellent, how much did it set you back if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

bugger, was just about to sell mine as i am getting rid of my bike...

i've used different versions of that for about 4 years now since an accident meant i couldn't use my left foot to change gears any more. take the time to set it up right and you'll be sweet. they work especially good on the upshift as you can just keep it pinned.

Comment

Originally posted by Scribble View Post
        That looks excellent, how much did it set you back if you dont mind me asking?
        This unit set me back about $1600

Originally posted by Jarrid View Post
        bugger, was just about to sell mine as i am getting rid of my bike...

i've used different versions of that for about 4 years now since an accident meant i couldn't use my left foot to change gears any more. take the time to set it up right and you'll be sweet. they work especially good on the upshift as you can just keep it pinned.
        I only got the base unit.. just the shifter.. didn't bother with the quick shifter add-in..

I read thru the instruction last night.. they give a brief outline of what is.. but no in-depth detail..
        So it will be a careful set-up and check & re-check before drilling holes every where..

If I need any advise can I pick your brains J..??
        Norm

Comment

Originally posted by Insane View Post
          If I need any advise can I pick your brains J..??
          no worries - i will help where i can. the main thing is to make sure that you set it up with the right amount of projection. also, on both of my bikes i avoided drilling anything, better off to mount off something already on the bike than to drill and tap. depends on the bike though...

the hardest thing i found was actually related to the quickshifter itself, so i don't think you will have too many dramas.

Comment

that looks really cool Norm, i have an independant quickshifter lying around hear you could fit up, it will be fun testing it.
            Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Hmmmm... I'll keep that in mind Glen.
              Norm

Comment

Working...
              X