My Baby Needs Some Noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Baby Needs Some Noise

Ok guys.......she may not ba a hardcore sports bike but I think she deserves to be heard! oh and a little bling never hurt anyone lol

so is this the way to go ?? if not - any suggestions would be much appreciated

eBay Motors: New Suzuki Katana GSX 750 GSX750 Yoshimura RS-3 Exhaust (item 230209127576 end time Jan-09-08 15:32:46 PST)

Yoshimura pipes are great, the RS-3 can be a bit on the loud side though (de-baffled)
    Last edited by taint; 04-01-2008, 08:36 AM.

Comment

It says 98-05 models, yours is an 06, yes?

I'd maybe email them and ask them to check if it will actually fit, it'd be a mighty pissoff to have it get here and notice they've changed the bolt pattern or something, however unlikely.

But yah, that'd be a nice looking pipe that wouldn't be too loud.

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
        It says 98-05 models, yours is an 06, yes?

I'd maybe email them and ask them to check if it will actually fit, it'd be a mighty pissoff to have it get here and notice they've changed the bolt pattern or something, however unlikely.

But yah, that'd be a nice looking pipe that wouldn't be too loud.
        Already emailed them to ask before I posted .......thanks tho....stil no harm in finding out if there's alternatives - and you guys would know (I'm assuming LOL)

Comment

oh..

if you want alternatives, google roo racing, they're a local mob that make ugly ass pipes that people seem to like for some reason.

other than that, you could try akrapovic, twobrothers, muzzy, etc etc. theres a myriad of them, some cheap, some expensive, but yoshi are always a good muffler, you can't go wrong.

Comment

Staintune are another mob to try. I run one on the motard and love it. Sounds great and lets the engine breathe a bit better

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
              oh..

if you want alternatives, google roo racing, they're a local mob that make ugly ass pipes that people seem to like for some reason.
              I'm a fussy bitch tho - nothing cheap and nasty nor ugly for my baby!

Comment

The older suzuki engines respond really well to an aftermarket pipe, you will wonder why you didn't do it eailer.

Once you have it on, you must take it to your mechanic, and get the mixture adjusted. An A/M pipe will make the engine run lean, I didn't on my old bandit and nearly seized my engine. It got hot enough to melt/burn then end of the aluminium tip on the end of the pipe.

Comment

Originally posted by taint View Post
                  Staintune are another mob to try. I run one on the motard and love it. Sounds great and lets the engine breathe a bit better
                  +1 Staintune sound nice, with the baffle out especially

Comment

Bought a yoshi (Titanium) for my new Bandit 1250 from the states/ Looks the business and was easy to fit. If you want pics look for a bandit 1250 discussion on here some place. The pipe is moderately loud, but at speed it doesn't drone at all which is a plus.

Comment

You wanna be different........
                      karitsu performance
                      Real Men Ride Nakid
                      http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

thanks guys.......who thought adding bling would be easy - me ! lol

Comment

Also have a look at the Micron offerings. Love mine, Megs' is awesome too.
                          "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Always find micros to be obnoxiously loud, says he will full termi's.

There is also Termignoni
                            Leo Vince
                            Quat D

Probally worth a look
                            Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Any of these aftermarket pipes available for 250's ??

Comment

Working...
                              X