ebay fairings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay fairings

i was looking at the cheap fireblade fairings on ebay to replace my destroyed one.would any of you guys know what they're like?

Um, I should know in about 4 weeks or so once Im back in perth and tear open the boxes that should be waiting for me, looked pretty decent quality in the pictures but we shall see.
    In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

They're apparently good - great value for money. may require some drilling/redrilling of holes as they don't fit perfectly but I've seen a couple of bikes done with them and they look GREAT.

Comment

Have a sticky -

Tyga-performance.com Bodywork

Comment

I got some ABS ones from the states for the busa - they didn't quite fit properly (hole alignment and size issues) and were missing some tabs etc, but once you went through the pain of getting them on the first time they were mint.
          "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Check this thread out too.

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...ulation-47976/

Comment

Haven't looked at the other links shown but check out OPP Racing. They've been extremely helpful in my dealings.

Comment

thanx everyone,that tyga site looks good,means i can get an ebay fairing and a race fairing,sweet!

Comment

Working...
                X