Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touring Screen ER-6f

Hey Guys,

Anyone recommend a local supplier for screens? I'm chasing a touring screen for my ER-6f. Any idea what they're worth?

This one might be a bit harder, but I'm also chasing a GPS bracket for a Dopod 838 Pro (this could either be a standard bracket type thing plus a bluetooth GPS, or the phone has a plug, which i'm lead to believe is for a GPS unit).

Thanks!

eagle screens.
    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Cheers... popped off an enquiry to see what they have...
      They dont' seem to have the ER-6 listed on their parts listing, so I'll just wait and see

Comment

nom: check out NINJA 650R & ER6N :: Index . It's an American based forum for the ER6 (called Ninja650 in the USA).

Heaps of info about screens and stuff there. The name Zero Gravity seems to pop up all the time.
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
          nom: check out NINJA 650R & ER6N :: Index . It's an American based forum for the ER6 (called Ninja650 in the USA).

Heaps of info about screens and stuff there. The name Zero Gravity seems to pop up all the time.
          Indeed... I have just purchased the Zero Gravity Double Bubble Tall from BRP

(Zero Gravity listing of screens here. Note ER6F as Barfridge states is a Ninja 650R in the US. Also note that the DB tall is basically the same height as the Touring screen but because of the bubble is a bit further forward. I have an email from ZG with the dimensions of the various models if you want the details)

If you haven't already purchased something I will post a pic when I get/install it. I ended up going for the light smoke as I don't think the blue screen will match well enough to the blue ER6F.

BTW Eagle screens have good rep and sent me via email a heap of stuff but I preferred the look of the double bubble over the "high contour" that Eagle screens make and even with postage the price was also slighltly cheaper.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Nom... not sure if you have come up with anything yet... but I have had the ZG DB Tall on for awhile... must admit while it does help it is not as tall as I thought it would be over stock... I think the ZG Touring screen might have been a better bet for more wind protection... havign said that, it is definately better than stock as the wind hits my helmet/neck now rather than on my chest and it is therefore also easier to tuck in a little bit to get completely behind the screen. I haven't got around to posting any pics but if you want them let me know.

Comment

Working...
            X