OMG HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG HELP

I got my bike today and then when i got her home about to ride it she doesnt start!!!!!!!!!!!! damit =)

tai thought it was the battery because as we were trying to turn her over the starter was getting worse and worse then the battery did lose charge but thats because we tryed to start it so much i recharged the battery and tryed too start her agian later wouldnt start and thier was a a few bangs from the exaust even a small blue flame came out im guessing backfire so i stoped then ... please anyone got any ideas i just wana be able to start it =( heh

really annoyed at dealer at the momment i will cool down but still buying a bike then it not starting is a bit of a jep gona call tommorow..

U tried a roll start?
    sigpic

Comment

rectifier!!!

Comment

Is it a cbr rr 2fitty or zxr 2fitty? Personal exsperience with both of those bikes is that the spark plugs just pack up and they wont start, just like that no warning. The symptoms you describe with backfiring etc sounds like that could be the go. It sometimes dosent make sense but trust me on this one.
        Rev Limiter Command. Catching the moment.
        psycho bikes
        psycho riders
        boss yeah!

Comment

They had trouble starting it when you bought the bike remember. someone left the lights on apparently.

Get a new battery mate (sparks and an oil change is always a good idea on a second hand bike too) Go see the guys you got it off, and tell them you want it changed as you're not happy... They won't do it, but you coulld talk them into giving you ona at cost. Just be REALLY hard with them.
          [/b]

Comment

Sounds exactly like my zxr, if you dont run it every couple days then the thing runs like shite, plugs foul up REALLY easily, if its an older model check the HT leads as well, mine need replacing (89 model).
            Nitrous is like a hot girl with STD's, you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences!

Comment

fucked it

Comment

not a battery problem i think

should i try changing spark plugs tommorow?? myself?? or get dealer to do it??

Comment

Plugs aren't difficult to change, as long as you have a socket set with the spark plug pieces it just takes a bit of time, nothing that can't be done yourself.

Save the cash, only costs 10 bucks for 4 plugs, better than paying some gimp 60 bucks to change the plugs for you
                  Nitrous is like a hot girl with STD's, you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences!

Comment

wont start

TAKE THE BIKE BACK TO WHERE U BOUGHT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT FUCK AROUND WITH IT YOURSELF. I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH

Comment

problem is i cant start it and i cant ride ive taken all fairing off but ill stop thier and call dealer in morning

Comment

wont start

Where did u buy the bike?

Comment

Re: wont start

TAKE THE BIKE BACK TO WHERE U BOUGHT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT FUCK AROUND WITH IT YOURSELF. I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH
                          Wot he said,

Call them, tell them it WONT start and that you want them to cover the cost of transport back to there workshop and for them to repair it at there cost. When you buya bike from a dealer they are responsible for giing you a warranty Even though it is a limited warranty they should still fix it.

Especially as it was less than 24 hours after you took delivery.

Call them and talk to them, It would be in your interest to develop a good relationship with them.

BB.

Comment

causway motercylce i bought it from

called them up this morning and he said he would look at it but they wont cover the costs at getting the bike thier... wich sucks , pretty anoyed pay 7600 and i have a bike that wont start he is sayingthe spark plugs wouldnt be shot if it wasnt flooded but im pretty sure me and tai didnt flood the bike it prolly now but before when it wasnt starting , and the other prob is the bateries postive terminal is threaded and the screw wont hold the plug on it so thats why it kept cutting out to losing power.. grrr not that happy at the moment whats a company i can use to get it down thier???

Comment

there is a few best bet is to find someone with a ute to do it for you i know a few people but they charge in cartons

Comment

Working...
                              X