This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After market exhausts?

Where is the cheapest place to get after market exhausts. Anyone ordered one from overseas? I was looking at some American discount places, but they only deliver inside the USA.

I ride an SV650 and really want a nice deep note instead of the strangled silence of the the stock exhaust.

Anyone found any really good deals on exhausts in Australia?
    2001 SV650 - Wolf exhaust, racetech emulators, zx10r shock, ignition advance, airbox+jet mods :-)

Go US Ebay or major US shop.. Join gixxer.com and you will find a few deals there too.. The aussie dollar is up again so take advantage
    You can't beat US prices. P&H shouldn't be too much, my latest items cost me US$ 26 to ship priority.
    Will you insure me?!

Comment

Go US Ebay or major US shop..  Join gixxer.com and you will find a few deals there too.. The aussie dollar is up again so take advantage
      You can't beat US prices.  P&H shouldn't be too much, my latest items cost me US$ 26 to ship priority.
      EDIT: try www.findapart.com, you might get one in good cond from wreckers, always worth a try.
      Will you insure me?!

Comment

Congrats on the new bike Dave!
        Spend some time on ebay, there are some nice bits on there atm, including rear shocks from gixx 750s.

Comment

Re: After market exhausts?

Where is the cheapest place to get after market exhausts. Anyone ordered one from overseas? I was looking at some American discount places, but they only deliver inside the USA. I ride an SV650 and really want a nice deep note instead of the strangled silence of the the stock exhaust. Anyone found any really good deals on exhausts in Australia?
          My guy rides an SV1000 and put a Yoshi 2:1 full system on it. It sounds great, feels great, has taken a shitload of weight off the bike. I'm sure they'd do one for the 650 and could be just what you're after. It's not cheap but.

If you rather a can than a full system and like carbon fibre, check out Roo Racing. I've their product on the Daytona and the big triple sounds even more awesomer than it did before.

Comment

Ebay.com

two examples here...

Clicky Clicky

and

Clicky Clicky Again

Comment

Thanks CAD, It looks like ebay might be the way to go. Just need to save for a few more weeks.

In the mean time I decided to try something I found on a different website. They called it a mufflerectomy :-) Basically just putting some holes inside the exhaust. 1/4' drill bit, drill bit extender and 10 minutes later it was all done. 5 or 6 holes. The sound is louder, but a bit hollow. It will do for now, until I can afford my new can.
              2001 SV650 - Wolf exhaust, racetech emulators, zx10r shock, ignition advance, airbox+jet mods :-)

Comment

Call a few dealers etc.. I got My Akropovic off a Demo that had been crashed for next to f*&k all...

Or PM Maarken, he can do some good deals on Devil exhausts

Comment

To give you a guide Davros, just got a full Yoshi Tri-oval yesterday for my K5 SV and it cost $1500.......

Try the UK as well - they have heaps of places that will ship - xchange rates are pretty good but the postage will kill ya..

Comment

When i was looking at the SV650 the best site seemed to be www.oneidasuzuki.com

They have everything and the prices didnt seem that bad.
                    tricktape.com also ship worldwide and they pricematch also so if you see it at a different US site for cheaper just tell em...

Comment

Roo Racing Exhausts

Made here in W.A. - Welshpool

PH 9361 0477

Nice deep note, carbon fibre:- chat with the man about your needs!!!!

why buy from overseas? :evil:

Support your local industry here at home!!!! 8)

Greg

Comment

Alex at Roo Racing does an awsome job and his prices wont break the bank." support the locals" 8)

Comment

Alex at Roo Racing does an awsome job and his prices wont break the bank.\" support the locals\" 8)
                          I agree...I have a Roo Pipe and Alex's service and advice is terrific. Why go elsewhere when you can get a great product for a great price at your door step

Comment

Why go elsewhere when you can get a great product for a great price at your door step  
                            Because not everyone wants a roo pipe.
                            Every pipe looks and sounds different, its all about personal preference.

Come on Dave, post up an update!

Comment

Because not everyone wants a roo pipe.
                              Every pipe looks and sounds different, its all about personal preference
                              true that. i gotta wait 3 weeks to get my yoshi trs cos it's gotta come from japan. seems no one in the country has one available ATM. which is annoying. i need to put up with the sound of the stocky muffler until they can get my can. i think i paid 750 for it if my memory is right, that's fitted cos i can't be bothered doing it myself.
                              what would happen, if this were gone, would you be there, for how long. . . . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X