X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mossy
    replied
    Originally posted by =Maz= View Post
    I am unaware of your ability and haven't used those tyres myself...but I will say I recently spoke to one of the fastest young guys in WA about these tyres V's Pirelli

According to this young fella he couldn't feel a difference between them...seeing as there is such a huge difference in cost I would be prepared, based on his recommendation alone, to use them.
    thanks maz

been onto one of the other lads who had the sportsmart 2 & just changed to the newer version.... he recommended using it also, so ill trow it on ........... we run the the same group above medium / 2nd fastest group

its been stored inside / garage so out of the elements..... was just second guessing it was all.

thanks

any other feedback appreciated.... anyone used it - Tyre pressure etc...

Leave a comment:

• =Maz=
    replied
    I am unaware of your ability and haven't used those tyres myself...but I will say I recently spoke to one of the fastest young guys in WA about these tyres V's Pirelli

According to this young fella he couldn't feel a difference between them...seeing as there is such a huge difference in cost I would be prepared, based on his recommendation alone, to use them.

Leave a comment:

• mossy
    started a topic Dunlop Sportsmart 2 - Track

Dunlop Sportsmart 2 - Track

Hey just wondering if anyone has any experience with dunlop sportsmart 2 tyre ?????. its a rear & got it with track bike 2 yrs ago and been in garage since ....

been using metzler ractec & supercorsa for track & im due a back tyre & was thinking a putting it on.

just hav my doubts going from track tyre bk to road/track entry tyre & that its been sitting in garage for last 2 years

whats do ye reckon - its in new condition so seems like a bit waste just sat in garage.

Working...
X