Fuel tank sealant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel tank sealant

Has anyone used any of those products where you slosh the stuff around inside your leaking tank and it seals the leak? I am a bit doubtful whether this stuff works or just creates a big mess inside the tank.

It works
    My wife and I ride Historic Race Bikes, I'm in the process of a ground-up rebuild on one, and I have had both tanks treated in this way. Just to clarify...I didn't do the work...there is a local guy here who did it for me as well as repairing any minor dings and imperfections.
    There is nothing to worry about now...no rust, even if the tank deteriorates it is actually nothing more than a shell.
    I have had a treated tank crash tested and the Epoxy lining remained intact.
    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
    #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
    Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Where did you get it done at?

Comment

Originally posted by RWT View Post
        Where did you get it done at?
        Err...

Originally posted by =Maz= View Post
        Just to clarify...I didn't do the work...there is a local guy here who did it for me as well as repairing any minor dings and imperfections.
        All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
        #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
        Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Working...
        X