Plug n Go speedohealer kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plug n Go speedohealer kits

Just got my new speedohealer.Plug n Go my ass.
    If you own a Kawasaki Z1000 (on mine anyway!)the yellow wire is "NOT" the speed signal wire "PINK" is. There is no power wire in the speedo harness. To cut it short cut the plugs off and wire it yourself!
    (If you just plug it in the way they tell you fuses start going f#$kin pop.) :shock:

Mine was plug and go, besides performing the settings. But i don't have a z1000 which is probably why.

Comment

Mine was plug and go, besides performing the settings. But i don't have a z1000 which is probably why.
      Yeh they told me as do their instructions that the ZX10R & Z1000 wiring is exactly the same. Obviously its not. Anyway finally got it workig and calibrated.Works exactly to the km that my GPS reads.Fu*#ing awsome.

Comment

GPS?

Comment

Yeh they told me as do their instructions that the ZX10R & Z1000 wiring is exactly the same. Obviously its not. Anyway finally got it workig and calibrated.Works exactly to the km that my GPS reads.Fu*#ing awsome.
          Cool, nifty little thing too, did you get the version 2 or the 1st?

Comment

Cool, nifty little thing too, did you get the version 2 or the 1st?
            Gee. I dont know! What is the difference between the version one & two.
            It works a treat though.

Deza. GPS is my navigation system - global positioning system..

Comment

version 2 you can turn off the ignition and you won't lose your top speed recording. I've got the 1st version.

Comment

version 2 you can turn off the ignition and you won't lose your top speed recording. I've got the 1st version.
                Oh.Havn't tried that yet. This could be fun

Comment

come on people fess up whats a speedohealer and how much they cost?
                  Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

come on people fess up whats a speedohealer and how much they cost?
                    Ok,A speedohealer allows you to recalibrate your speedo geting rid of the factory speedo error. Changing gearing,worn tyres etc affects your speedo reading so this nifty little gadget fixes it.Costs about Au$150.
                    Check out the web site. http://www.speedohealer.com/

Comment

If anyone needs one for a Yamaha, I've got a used one.

Comment

wot, a used yamaha?

Comment

wot, a used yamaha?
                          Yep, either, take your pick

Comment

Working...
                          X