Add a turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add a turbo

how can i put a bike video mpeg up here for everyone to see?

u could give us the URL for the site or put it up on someone else's site for all to see
    Benjo

I like to watch....

Comment

You need to upload it to your web space or free web space and then post the URL on the forum.

There are several web sites that have free web space, just nick one off them if you dont have any of your own.

Deej

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

https://rialto.nucorhertford.com/exchange/b...sa%20Turbo.mpeg hope this works

(xml Edited by Melkor)

Comment

i saved it from my e-mail, but it will not copy to the url?

Comment

Hmm...i edited the xml but looks like the link requires a log/pass...

Think i've seen this vid anyway. One insane Busa Turbo.

Comment

yeh thats the one, have u seen the one of a 600 gixxer? turbos are cool :twisted: a guy down the road from me has a busa with turbo. its got so much power its almost unrideable....almost i tryed to send that video clip from my email, thats why its asking for a password. sorry.. im not the best with computers. By the way i would just like hello to everyone, ive been reading the forms for a while and u guys sure know ur bikes. Im Notorious B im 23 from the U.S (North Carolina). The bikes i've had, a Kaw ZX-6, GSXR750,TL1000R, and now a GSXR1000K3. If anyone has Q's to ask, please fill free.

Comment

How'd ya find this forum? 8)

Comment

i had typed in GSXR1000k3 in a search engine. and the form had came up, this just happend to be a site that was not blocked at work.

Comment

ummm dood.. that's the URL to a secure site where your email is stored. Therefore we can't visit the attachment you have sent as a link unless you wish to give us your login and password. *snort* *puts 2" glasses back on and drinks his redbull"*
                    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

[uChOOkiE Posted: 08/15/03 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ummm dood.. that's the URL to a secure site where your email is stored. Therefore we can't visit the attachment you have sent as a link unless you wish to give us your login and password. *snort* *puts 2" glasses back on and drinks his redbull"*
                      rl]

i tried to save it to my computer and send it , it would not paste to the url like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X