Aftermarket Dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermarket Dash

Did a quick search and couldnt find what i was chasing.

I want an aftermarket dash thats reasonable in price,

looking around the $300,

If possible have a redline at 19,000 RPM

Dosnt need to be model specific as ill just use the magnetic Type,

any advice?
    -never play hopscotch with a unicorn-

S3 Performance Equipment | Australian Distributor for Acewell | ph 03 9013 2625

Check out the acewell stuff.

You can replace one of the rotor bolts with a magnetic one and pickup off that.

Comment

Cheers bud,
      -never play hopscotch with a unicorn-

Comment

this mob come to mind

:: KOSO NORTH AMERICA :: Gauges, LED bars, Accessories for Motorcycles, ATV, Cars, Scooters and snowmobile

an quick search on ebay

KOSO GP STYLE MULTI-FUNCTION GAUGE SPEEDOMETER RX-2 BLK:eBay Motors (item 110403446259 end time Aug-15-09 15:52:09 PDT)

they do have straight digital versions which accommodate that rev range plus a bit cheaper
        Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

btw acewell stuff is pretty hardy, have that on the banger an works a treat
          Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

I have a KOSO RX2N and I reckon its great. Was relatively simple to wire up, but depends on the bike.

Comment

Its for a CBR isnt it? There's plenty of threads on this.
              If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

ive got a KOSO DB-01R on my cbr 954.. its a great unit at a good price of $200 inc postage,
                shop round on the ebay.com (US) site and find one.. it has all idiot lights, fuel gauge, tacho to 15k though.

KOSO are good affordable dashes.. i vouch for them..

Comment

I like the RX-1 KOSO, would go nice on the Duc!!

Comment

hey guys, how would one go about replacing their speedo/odometer with something digital?
                    do you have to find one that is specific to the model of the bike?
                    is their a place in perth to go to that would also fit?

id love to get a digital front, be good if i could see the fuel too. there is no fuel gauge on the 03' VTR250.

love to look at them online, but no idea if its possible or not ><
                    Check out mah beginner bike for sale - Honda VTR 250 04'

Comment

Its possible, but it'll be a pain, and not worth the effort, expecially for the fuel.
                      If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

also check translogic (UK) they have a couple of versions that are well priced..
                        Norm
                        Its a Tour not a Race - Just don't get in my way when I'm Touring.

OzVFR.net MGP Tipping Mews News

Comment

This is the one you need!

Would love to turn my bike into a naked with a koso dash, neons, LEDS, CHROME AND CARBON FIBRE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

But then I realised I'd look like more of a duesch, koso's look the part and the instructions are excellent, by the looks of things anyway.
                          I got a fever.......and the only prescription is more cowbell!

Comment

Originally posted by Semi View Post
                            Its possible, but it'll be a pain, and not worth the effort, expecially for the fuel.
                            righto, thanks
                            Check out mah beginner bike for sale - Honda VTR 250 04'

Comment

Working...
                            X