fitting Yoshie pipe??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fitting Yoshie pipe??

can any one tell me have thay fited a yoshimura can on a cbr10000rr 09 can it be done at home your do you need the bike shop to fit it?

Piece of piss man. Easy job you should be able to do in the shed with basic hand tools.
    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

ok thanks mate i will do it tomor its a shit job geting the rear pegs off had to take so much shit off to get to the bolts

Comment

you poor bastard, having to undo bolts on your new bike to fit your new pipe

Comment

Originally posted by Rodent View Post
          you poor bastard, having to undo bolts on your new bike to fit your new pipe
          haha its not the pipe thats the shit job its geting to the bolts to take the back pegs off

Comment

After removing $2k worth of fairings to remove 5c worth of metal :p
            Success is nothing more then taking advantage of an opportunity.

Comment

exhaust is not hard but takes time spesh if it is full system but a slip on shold be a little easyer but most likely will still have to remove the fairings (pigs of things that they are) .but your right about the pegs thats why i have left mine on.
              Hot air balloons, the gentleman's escape vehicle.

Comment

i reckon you should get a workshop to fit it coz its a such a hard job to undo a few bolts and fit them back on and theyll only charge you for probably 4 hours labour eventho theyll get it done in ohh 45mins.
                so ye definately a work shop job
                pfffffft... ya lazy bugga

Comment

Dont be too intimidated. I'm also a mechanical numpty, but still had no dramas fitting a full system to my bike. If you are really concerned, get yourself onto a cbr forum and get somebody to give you step by step instructions on how to do it. Good luck dude.
                  Can you help with foster care?
                  http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

exhaust is fited was not that hard just took a bit of time but it looks hot know

Comment

pics!!!!!

Comment

ok but haw do you get pic up there is pic in the all albums

Comment

Originally posted by twowheels View Post
                          ok but haw do you get pic up there is pic in the all albums
                          click on the picture you want to post. then cut and paste the "BB" code here.

Comment

ok[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X