This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• screaming demon exhuast

I just got a MTGP 650 screaming demon exhuast, however it has a Low- Volume insert in the exhuast, i was wondering if anyone know how to remove it.

can PLEASE tell me in detail the difference with it in, and taken out. (sound difference, performance difference)

thank you for your time!

Welcome to PSB, do they have any local/nationwide sales support?

Dubs

Comment

yeah they do, no one picked up my phone call

Comment

Give Shane a call PM me for his number, hes a good bloke and the distributor.

Comment

yeah, i think he is on holiday today....really want to get that removed, do you know the difference between removing it or keeping it in?

Comment

it will just be louder without the baffle in it.

How loud depends on the rest of the exhaust
            Wes

Comment

i want the deep and loud sound, i am scared if i remove it, it will be loud but not deep, very empty sound if you know what i mean

Comment

ive got demon exhausts on my hyo and my zx-7r, theres no baffle on the hyo short can and is deep and loud, the 7r i havent heard with the baffle in, but it sounds sweet with it out. he said just to chuck the baffle in if i have to go over the pits.
                ill have a better look at the baffle tonight for ya, but pretty much i think its just a case of undo-ing the allen bolts on the bottom of the can, taking the end cap off and sliding the baffle out.

Comment

ahh, so both your exhuast does not have the low volume insert.
                  yeah i just got a shorty as well MTGP-650. please have a look for me, i really want to take it out.

thank you

Comment

i bought one off shane the other day. his sales and support, i cannot fault him. he told me the same to take the baffle out. all i have to do is un bolt the end cap and remove the baffle and put the spacer in that came with the kit. bolt it back up...

Comment

oh yeah forgot his prices are pretty good as well

Comment

when you say unbolt the end up, do you unbolt it with allen key? and pull the whole thing out?

Comment

ps have you tried it, with it and without it. whats the difference?
                          Attached Files

Comment

so remove from the back, which is the 2nd pic right?

Comment

hang on mate im at work i see if i can find a pic

Comment

Working...
                              X