Bike stands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike stands

Repco has advertised ATV/Motorcycle lift - cheap at $150 (dropped $105 off the price)....

rear and front stands or this lift the whole thing off the ground stand?

I believe it would be a lift that you roll the bike on and wind up...

Best bet would be to go and look though.
    Originally posted by Amac
    suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Would suggest that this is not what you'd need, have a look by all means, but suggest stick to the normal rear paddock stand, you shouldn't need a front one often enough to worry about either.

This would be more for trailies.

Comment

If it's this one, I can't see how it'd be particularly useful for lifting anything with only two wheels.

Comment

Bought a rear paddock stand last week!

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...scounts-52574/

Comment

Originally posted by Zerotime View Post
            If it's this one, I can't see how it'd be particularly useful for lifting anything with only two wheels.
            Yes it was that one...thanks, will go with kaneg

Comment

Originally posted by nin-jetblack 2 View Post
              Yes it was that one...thanks, will go with kaneg
              Email them first telling them you are from PSB and they will give you details to get a PSB discount
              Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

anyone had a look at these yet. or better yet tried one out. looking at getting something to get the quad off the ground so that i can do some work on it.

Comment

I have had one for a couple of years now. Very handy if your bike has a flat area underneath (e.g. frame rails). I used it for the Norton Commando a lot but can't use it for the Moto Guzzi I am riding at the moment because the engine cases are the lowest point. There aren't many road bikes that it would actually be useful for. Excellent for a dirt bike or a quad though.

Comment

how far off the ground does it get a bike. enough to change tyres etc?

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyO View Post
                      how far off the ground does it get a bike. enough to change tyres etc?
                      Sorry, I only just saw your post. The repco stand gets the tyres about a foot off the ground. Plenty of room to change wheels etc.

Comment

Its one for cruisers only (and maybe dirt bikes) - and for price is damn good value - saw one today but they said sale had ended.
                        Supported and kept fit by sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X