Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 and 45 sprockets for 954

Hey guys,
    just wondering if anyone can help me looking for a 15 and 45 tooth sprocket set up for a honda fireblade 954 02. tried local honda shop but they claim can't get, then asked while in holiday in melbourne at honda shop and said wouldn't be problem had 15 their and could order a 45. any one know anywhere local to try n get these sprockets .
    cheers paul

Have you tried RICK GILL honda, in osborne park?? they have always helpd me and the boys all the time. Ask for KEV he should be able to sort you out
    Formaly Greaper8

Comment

gotta go to Steves motorcycles in Midland, if he cant get it then it doesnt exist
      I'm Living the dream. Really I am.

Comment

theres a few other cbr's that use the same bolt pattern.. like the 600's of the same year.. 02/03..
        i cant remember exactly right now... your local honda shop sounds a bit lazy if you ask me...
        sure it wasnt a car dealership?

Comment

I have a 45 tooth rear that will fit your bike, brand new. FS ad here

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...?do=ad&id=2037

Originally posted by funkenfresh View Post
          theres a few other cbr's that use the same bolt pattern.. like the 600's of the same year.. 02/03..
          i cant remember exactly right now... your local honda shop sounds a bit lazy if you ask me...
          sure it wasnt a car dealership?
          This is correct, The Driven sprocket I have has the same product code for just about every Honda sportsbike from the last decade

Comment

cheers guys get on to it tommorrow, cam 52 i may be in touch sometime tommoorrow, cheers for pointing me in the right direction.

Comment

no worries. i'll pm you my number

Comment

Is yours a 520 cam? he may be wanting to keep it at 530.

Comment

Failing that there is always Sprocket Center in the US, good prices and under a week usually to here
                  #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                  Originally posted by Phildo
                  Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                  Originally posted by filbert
                  i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                  Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Working...
                  X