Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

automatic transmission mechanic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • automatic transmission mechanic

    heyya anyone here a transmission mechanic...or does anyone know of a good one

  • #2
    Someone was recommended to me now now I don'ts remember, if you ring Franzone motors in east Perth and ask them random auto trans question they'll tell you who they recommended to me.
    Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

    Comment


    • #3
      depends on what type and what you want done?
      IM ALWAYS ON THE EDGE, ITS ONLY THE SHARPNESS THAT VARYS

      Comment


      • #4
        My mate is a mechanic...I give him a call and see if he can have a look at whatever your problem seems to be...
        SP RACINGis supported by:
        MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
        Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
        Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

        Comment


        • #5
          At work we repair Transmission ECU's so we deal with a few different Transmission repairers.
          What sort of vehicle, and where are you located?
          Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

          Comment


          • #6
            i think its revving to high.....it won't change up gears until 3500 or 4000revs.....instead of changing at 2500 or 3000

            warwick.....02 nissan pathfinder

            Comment


            • #7
              Do you have just a normal mechanic you deal with?
              If he has a scan tool, just get any codes that are stored checked first, particularly looking at things like throttle position sensor.

              Will see who we deal with in that area that i trust tomorrow.
              Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

              Comment


              • #8
                I know this will totally make you hate me, but it's not something simple like an economy/power mode selector being in power instead of economy?
                For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by darkfibre View Post
                  Do you have just a normal mechanic you deal with?
                  If he has a scan tool, just get any codes that are stored checked first, particularly looking at things like throttle position sensor.

                  Will see who we deal with in that area that i trust tomorrow.
                  yeah i do have a great mechanic....but i don't like the auto transmission guy he uses..have had issues with him before.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                    I know this will totally make you hate me, but it's not something simple like an economy/power mode selector being in power instead of economy?

                    nope....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Barfy, she has a lead foot.
                      2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                      In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                      Amen, brother. Amen.
                      My nemesis; Barfridge

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by S.t.e.a.l.t.h View Post
                        i think its revving to high.....it won't change up gears until 3500 or 4000revs.....instead of changing at 2500 or 3000

                        warwick.....02 nissan pathfinder
                        Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                        I know this will totally make you hate me, but it's not something simple like an economy/power mode selector being in power instead of economy?
                        It does have enough fluid in it, doesn't it?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by cocksnogger4 View Post
                          It does have enough fluid in it, doesn't it?

                          Transmission fluid is full. . . Hornet shudd up i know where u live

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Was there a particular event that caused the problem?
                            FTP

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hmmm yes 4wding at powerlines then if i do recall

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X