akro titanium headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• akro titanium headers

there is no way to just get the titanium headers without buying a full exhaust is there. also wanted to take more weight of my bike any suggestions. not for race.

BST rims.....

Comment

i heard u can get carbon fibre rims from somewhere, dont know where probably pricey to.

Comment

Yes they are not cheap, but, worth every cent..

Whats pricey?
        How much you want to spend??

Comment

Originally posted by jules_1972 View Post
          Yes they are not cheap, but, worth every cent..

Whats pricey?
          How much you want to spend??
          could go as high as 5g but dont much info on em they would probably be more then that hey

Comment

sorry to Hijack, i have an okro slip-on on my cbr600 08, does this mean you I am unable to upgrade to the full system with out getting the whole system, pipe included?
            Originally posted by Rocket
            Hahah yeah, cos if there's one thing that scares the shit out of people, it's a bunch of 60kg computer geeks on GPX250's wobbling into a carpark.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzypatrol View Post
              sorry to Hijack, i have an okro slip-on on my cbr600 08, does this mean you I am unable to upgrade to the full system with out getting the whole system, pipe included?
              im pretty sure you have to buy the full system with another can. u cant buy it in bits and pieces. not 100% thats y i posted my original question

Comment

Yep, did a shop around not long ago to get headers only, no joy from the suppliers. Was lucky enough to be pointed in the right direction and got a pair 2nd hand.
                User contains traces of nuts.

Comment

ozzypatrol i am in exactly the same situation as you and i spoke to akrapovic and they said i should be able to just get the headers and the link pipe (link pipe is different for slip ons.)
                  Need your suspension tuned? See Marty MOOSE! | Need something out of the ordinary? See Gav (GD Engineering)!

Comment

ah ok so i take it you can some how pull the link pipe outa the muffler?
                    Originally posted by Rocket
                    Hahah yeah, cos if there's one thing that scares the shit out of people, it's a bunch of 60kg computer geeks on GPX250's wobbling into a carpark.

Comment

yep. according to the email i got.
                      Need your suspension tuned? See Marty MOOSE! | Need something out of the ordinary? See Gav (GD Engineering)!

Comment

CHEAP!!

digiSHOP :: Shopping Cart Software & Ecommerce :: Giannelli - Honda CBR 600RR 05/06 Stainless

Comment

Working...
                        X