Battery charger (western suburbs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery charger (western suburbs)

Hey guys, had a couple of problems with the bike and in trying to get them fixed the battery's just about ran out of juice. Just seeing if there is anyone around the floreat area who has a battery charger I could come hook my battery up to for a few hours / night. Would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers Sam

Hope you got it sorted or have read the thread about how to bump start your bike

Comment

I can drop one off today or maybe tomorrow. PM me.

Comment

yeah stoney, only problem is that it wont start . Pretty sure the carbies are gunked up. Replaced the spark plugs / fuel / filters but the fuel tank was extremely dirty. Im guessing its somehow gotten into the carbies. Just want to charge the battery so when i attempt to fix it its easy to test

edit , Thx d'art, pm'd

Comment

Cya tomorrow.

Comment

ive got one if you still need it and im in wembley, bit closer than marangaroo
            Originally posted by Friedrich Hayek
            "The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

Comment

Thanks d'art for the the offer to swing by with yours and thanks dr00 for living so damn close. All sorted thanks.

Comment

My one chance for a ride in weeks!!! Stolen!!!

Comment

Working...
                X