Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW logbook servicing & warranty work

G'day guys,

Perhaps you can help, can anyone recommend anywhere in Perth that can do logbook servicing & warranty work on BMW motorcycles? Other than Auto Classic.......

Under comsumer and competion laws technically any registered mechanic can do it. But the only other BM plae I know of is Munich Motorcycles.

http://www.munichmotorcycles.com.au/
    Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Das ist wunderbar, ich danke Ihnen für den Hinweis!

Comment

Hmm, these guys don't do servicing, but got to have a good chat to Brian anyway. Any other ideas?

Comment

Ah bugger they used too, the only thing I can suggest and its bit left field but if you get hold of Morrie from M-tune he is based out of Motorcycle masters in Kewdale he mainly does Italian stuff and a lot of custom stuff otherwise its the usual highly recommended general motorcycle mechanics. I do vaguely remember someone advertising euro bike servicings in the yellow pages but know nothing about them never used them never meet anyone that has :shrug: Euro tune or something similar .
          Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Peters Master motor mechanic in Rocko

He's a friend and i give him a hand sometimes whens he's busy.

He's German and knows his BMW's Merc's and Porsches better than anybody and he's a complete pedant so he won't just fix your car he'll go over everything to make sure its good.

Ph 95912122
            Wes

Comment

Any reason for not wanting to use Auto Classic, Iv'e found them to be mostly ok, and their mechanic/technician is sposed to be a Goo Roo.

Comment

Originally posted by likefry View Post
                Peters Master motor mechanic in Rocko

He's a friend and i give him a hand sometimes whens he's busy.

He's German and knows his BMW's Merc's and Porsches better than anybody and he's a complete pedant so he won't just fix your car he'll go over everything to make sure its good.

Ph 95912122
                BMW bike, not car.

Comment

It's quite an interesting situation really, usually there is an authorised repairer in a single dealer town. Doesn't really matter once it's out of warranty as i'll do the servicing myself I guess.

Looks like they have the market sown up quite nicely. I will post up with an outcome when I have some time to organise something...

Comment

Originally posted by atreides View Post
                    G'day guys,

Perhaps you can help, can anyone recommend anywhere in Perth that can do logbook servicing & warranty work on BMW motorcycles? Other than Auto Classic.......
                    Hi. I am David Munro, and I am a factory trained BMW Master Motorcycle Technician. My business is Better Motorcycle Repairs - "BMR" for Beemer Repairs - and is located in Welshpool, Perth. We have been open since Jan 08 and are exceptionally busy. Unfortunately I require a few weeks notice for work to be performed on your motorcycle, however, all work is guaranteed. We have close to 300 Beemers on the books and increasing every day. I can be contacted on 08 9472 0000, although, normally busy working on bikes so speak to my wife, Tricia.

Comment

I be in touch soon, then report back to PSB.

Thanks for getting in touch Dave!

Comment

Working...
                      X