Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cluch lever

um
    tried to change the lever on the zx10, but the bloody self locking nut,that holds the lever itself, is spinning around without gripping the thread. never touched that lever before, so it should be like from a shop. Tried to 'levage' the nut a bit, but w/out luck.
    had similar problem? i really can't be asked to cut if off etc :/ annoying not sure what to do now :/

Option: get a new clutch lever mounting (the bit that bolts to the handlebar)?
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
      Option: get a new clutch lever mounting (the bit that bolts to the handlebar)?
      yeh, i was thinking that! not sure how much it will cost. Went to mbike workshop and they said that they can re-drill the bolt, sometime next week :/ probably will be cheaper to buy new set! wrrrr

Comment

*sniff sniff*... "whats that i smell? asv's u say..."
        The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

spare me your fucking nonsense talk

Comment

Working...
          X