X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oggy Knobs - I did it wrong?

Says 'fit aluminium spacer into frame recess'
    which is fine on the left hand side

But on the right hand side there's no recess so the spacer sits proud of the frame

is this ok or should I leave the spacer off?
    Originally posted by lee
    motherfucking *facepalm* at half the stoopid motherfuckers in this thread not getting the point

na, i'd leave that as it is,from your pic it looks like the indicator will ground first. thats cheaper than a fairing repair/replacement.

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

sure they are on the right side?
      As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

'Soul' - Italian word for unreliability.

For a way to start racing cheap, go here > http://supermotowa.com

Comment

Originally posted by Grantlington View Post
        sure they are on the right side?
        thats a good point son !

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Both spacers are the same size if that's what you mean..
          Originally posted by lee
          motherfucking *facepalm* at half the stoopid motherfuckers in this thread not getting the point

Comment

Mate, on mine the left hand Oggy Knob has a longer shaft (no spacer) than the right hand side. Might pay to check you have them the right way round.

Comment

I just did my r1 and the shorter knob goes on the right side, not sure if its hte same but you can tell by looking from behind the bike if they stick out evenly and enough to protect it.

OT. is that a 954 btw?

Comment

Thanks all - all the components looked the same out of the box but i'll have another look. I was gonna do a few more mods before I posted a pic (akro, levers, carbon fender) but at the mo it's just the knobs and a standard Eagle screen but anyroad, here she is

Originally posted by lee

Comment

Very nice!

thats not the one that was for sale recently by any chance?

saw a yellow one and i wanted to buy it, someone(you?) beat me to it!

Comment

looks ok to me.. just leave it.

Comment

Working...
                    X