Riding gear for short people ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riding gear for short people ?

Have been looking for a while to try and get some riding pants etc. Have tried a few on but they are all too long I really need to get some proper protection while riding.

I looked at getting some draggins but want something that is going to offer more protection although I might have to settle for these.

It seems pretty stupid to have knee protection a little bit lower than my shins

Anyone know if someone makes shorter pants or what other options us short people have?

you will probably have to get custom stuff made
    When life gives you lemons, just say "F$&@ the lemons" and bail!

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    I just caught the cat on my leathers, I guess it's ok cuz "Trouble" and leather go together

Comment

Shut up you
      I want to hear from someone that actually makes sense......

Im going to go to carousel and see that dude in the middle about leathers anyway.

Originally posted by WildCard View Post
      you will probably have to get custom stuff made

Comment

flick karen a PM, she had an awesome set of leathers custom made for her
        When life gives you lemons, just say "F$&@ the lemons" and bail!

__________________________________________________ __________________________
        I just caught the cat on my leathers, I guess it's ok cuz "Trouble" and leather go together

Comment

Get some length taken out of the Draggins at a clothing alterations place?

Comment

Order direct from draggins, and they can make them to order.

I ordered a pair and asked for the knee kevlar to be moved up the leg 2 inches, made a huge difference. Gotta love customer service like that.
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Barfy,

How long did it take to get them ?

Comment

Originally posted by SIKPUPY View Post
                Im going to go to carousel and see that dude in the middle about leathers anyway.
                All their stuff is on their website Wicked Gear

Bought my wife a jacket from them a couple of weeks ago and very happy with it.

Comment

umm, it was a couple of years ago, but I think it was 2-3 weeks or so.
                  For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                  For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Next time I will look at their web site, still going to go see them and see what it is but looks like they do synthetics with midgets in mind

Quoted from site "Also available in short inside leg measurement"

Wicked Gear

Comment

another place you can try is Bikers Gear Australia - I got my kevlar jeans from them and I'm not exactly tall. I normally have to get my jeans taken up or I walk on the hem until they wear out.

Comment

see Julie or Mike at Wicked Gear.
                        I have 1 leather and 1 cordura pants on order, takes a while and made sure your try cos they sent the measurements to Pakistan and first time I had something so small I cant zip up (which came within 2 weeks but waiting on remake now)....they have child size 14which fits perfect only that color is bit child-like...

Comment

Also... recommend having a yarn with Steve at Sixth Sense Leathers (Sixth Sense Motorcycle Taining)
                          He's done my custom leathers before and will be doing my next set as well.
                          He does also off the shelf textile, so should be able to help either custom leather of adjusted Textile
                          He's local too... back of Waneroo
                          Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                          One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                          . .

Comment

Cheers for the replys people

Just came back from carousel, Caught up with Mike from Wicked Gear They carry them off the shelf and actually have something that fits me properly. There is a first for everything. Im gonna pick me some up tomorrow or later today

Comment

Anyone tried Wicked Gear's one piece suits? Any comments on them re quality, protection, armour sizing, ?
                              Supported and kept fit by sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X