X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starlane Quickshifter ??

Just about to cough up for one of these -
    STARLANE - Power shift NRG - Kit cambio elettronico

and was wondering if anyone has any eperience with them ? Will be putting it on my zx10r ,though it isn't bike specific . I can get one fairly cheap and haven't looked at others - already have starlane gps laptimer and like their product , but who knows , maybe someone has heard something about these that I should know ?

It's on it's way even though there isn't any unvested information out there that I can find. Seems straight forward to set up but will let eveyone know more once I have it hooked up . Philip island track day coming up should be a good test.

Comment

Damage??

Be curious to see how good it works out.

Comment

I actually bought the zx10r off a starlane importer hence the gps laptimer , engear , and now this. Got a good discount though normally $770. He advertises in formula-xtreme.com.au . And by the way - did you get the rearsets yet ?

Comment

Oh, be good to result how it works out.

Yep, thanks for the rearsets!!

Get to see them at Xmas time!!

Comment

Ha ha I had half an eye on a Starlane quickshifter on ebay, which looked to be from the importer. I want one for this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17GnqmYupbM]YouTube - Ducati 999 explosion![/ame]
            Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

Working...
            X