X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a sad time

Have finally decided to sell my aprilia,
    cant believe its gonna happen but seeing her sat in my garage for nearly 11 months has made me realise my loss will certainly be someone elses very good gain. Im gonna miss her like crazy but having her sat there is just a crime!
    Hopefully shes gonna go to another home like mine that will mother her as i have.

It's the third anniversary of my fathers death today.

I struggle to feel your pain and wonder if it is worth a new thread.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XSorXpire View Post
      It's the third anniversary of my fathers death today.

I struggle to feel your pain and wonder if it is worth a new thread.
      Not wanting to comment on your personal grief, but I understand where you are coming from.

Lame sellers should be in 'for sale', some lame Ape with some lame poetry about 'seeing her sat in my garage'....

It's just a machine. It takes you places. If it is good it will sell on its merits, not some spiritual crap about someone 'mothering "her"...' So, what is it? If an SXV I'm interested. Not many people rape their mothers (well you did say you mothered 'her') and it might prove to be something I can thrash. What is it?
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

Dont c the link between ur dads death and me

Comment

Azazl for all you no it may be a scooter im selling. There is no mention of price, model or mods etc!
          I have had bikes since i was a young kid some shitters some good. Hanging my boots up and selling my bike to me is a sad time!

Comment

Working...
          X