• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich... View Post
    As in targeting an AFR?

Yep thats it.

12.8?

Comment

Targeting 13 at the moment, with a 0.5 tolerance...

Will tighten the tolerance to 0.2 once the initial map is done, which is pretty close to done now...

Once I have that map done I will load it in Map 1 spot and start stuffing around with different AFRs in the Map 2 spot...

Then I can test the maps back to back on the fly...

There is so much adjustability, I won't touch the ignition mapping at this stage...

Really happy, as the bike feels very good...

Comment

A mate has just purchased a 09 MV312rr with Arrow exhaust and was wondering whats the best way to go with a aftermarket ECU for his bike ,also has a Brand new 2010 MV312rr sitting in his bedroom
        Is there anyone in Perth that can tune them as i have a Nemesis in my 1098s and Aaron at Rilusi did teh mapping many years ago and it was very good but noone else really wants to touch anything other tahn a PC

Comment

Skip the Nemesis - Microtec is an awesome bit of kit for the MV. PLus the software etc that comes with it, you can tune it yourself, if you know what you're doing!

PM X81, or goto his website Welcome to XBikes and send an email straight to Chris. He can also have a chat about local tuners if needed.
          Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
          One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
          . .

Comment

Originally posted by thugsfatboy464 View Post
            A mate has just purchased a 09 MV312rr with Arrow exhaust and was wondering whats the best way to go with a aftermarket ECU for his bike ,also has a Brand new 2010 MV312rr sitting in his bedroom
            Is there anyone in Perth that can tune them as i have a Nemesis in my 1098s and Aaron at Rilusi did teh mapping many years ago and it was very good but noone else really wants to touch anything other tahn a PC
            No such thing as a 2010 312 RR mate, probably a 09 sold in 2010.
            And Shady is spot on there, I have seen the Microtec mapping for the 1078 312RR, runs great right out of the box, no tuning required.

Originally posted by Shady7/8 View Post
            Skip the Nemesis - Microtec is an awesome bit of kit for the MV. PLus the software etc that comes with it, you can tune it yourself, if you know what you're doing!

PM X81, or goto his website Welcome to XBikes and send an email straight to Chris. He can also have a chat about local tuners if needed.
            Dons Nel
            WA
            [email protected]
            www.teamdouble3racing.com for MV manuals too.
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-...53264738050813
            Informative MV Forum - http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/
            Eyes shut tight, throttle wide open-ish.

Comment

Yesterday I changed the tolerance down to 0.2 and went for a 100km ride...

Got home and had covered nearly the whole map...

Didn't get low throttle % at high rpm or high throttle % at low rpm. I expect these are hard to get with autotune as the motor will not hold a steady rpm for long enough to get a good reading, as the motor is either accelerating or decelerating...

Bike is feeling real good, so smooth. An occasional small surge at low rpms, but that's it...

Comment

Reading this thread makes me miss playing with my Brutale and my autotune.

Best I get her to Ant for a tune & service ASAP.
                Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

. .

Comment

Ha...

I'm about to throw some money at the S4R again...

Time for some head work...

Just got to finish my research and make some hard decisions about how much money to spend...

This is the whole reason I bought the Microtec...

Every time I do some mods I can tune it to suit...

Comment

Just curious, did you have sprag clutch fail? Curious to see if MV have sorted D it after iteration 3
                    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

Originally posted by AZAZL View Post
                      Just curious, did you have sprag clutch fail? Curious to see if MV have sorted D it after iteration 3
                      Mine's the 2006 910S, and has done 15,000kms now - no sprag clutch failure.

. .

Comment

Just over 1000km/Yr for an MV... best not to push it.
                        Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Working...
                        X