Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 74 750SS screen

G'day all,
    any of you old school Duc nuts have any idea where i would get a low profile screen for an SS as per the blue bike in pic.
    I am currently running the standard profile screen but would like to sharpen up the front end of the scoot.

Cheers

No idea but I like the look.
    -

Comment

Eagle screens or maybe gowanloch over east, bevel-heaven

Comment

Originally posted by perdition View Post
        gowanloch
        he's your best bet but he's not that good at emailing
        sigpic

Comment

yep, i bought the stock screen too ,and thought ooh thats a bit high

i'd punt on eagle, they are local if my memory is right? if im right,order two bro and i'll $$ you up, he will/might have to make them up?

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Originally posted by whowalks View Post
            he's your best bet but he's not that good at emailing
            true, i gave up doing that and just ring them.

swapped customer stories once with the lady on reception while waiting for the man.

she won ! a fella came in one day and wanted ducati factory air for his tyres

dianella 93703770

Comment

Give Phil at ROAD & RACE a try, he's supplied everything I've needed in the past 30yrs :o
              What I do for a crust www.dmme.com.au and www.starcom1.com.au

Comment

You need a set of original chrome Ducati 750-/900SS end bar Mirrors for these beauties?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamathi View Post
                  You need a set of original chrome Ducati 750-/900SS end bar Mirrors for these beauties?
                  i forgot you had those

i'll let [MENTION=36661]trumps[/MENTION] have first dibs

im sticking to the original clip ons for mine.

dianella 93703770

Comment

Cheers all, I emailed Gwanloch a few days back, and amazingly recieved a reply same day, but unfortunately no joy regarding the screen. I checked the eagle screen site as well, they only list the stock one it seems, used to like it when they had the storefront in Kenwick, where you could actually drop in and talk to them like I did years back for my Daytona. I will try road& race thanks. Regarding the Duc mirrors they are all yours [MENTION=8418]potato[/MENTION] I have 2sets already, and if and when I find details and availability on the low screen I will keep you informed! BTW how's that cafe jobbie coming along mate, she's going to be special when finished! Custom builds bikes they are never finished eh, I know My Kermit will be evolving forever

Cheers all

Comment

Working...
                    X