X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ducati Owners Club, All Italian Ride, this Sunday 24th November

All Italian Ride to Jennacubbine
    Depart Caltex Station Toodyay Rd, east of intersection with Roe Hwy
    Arrive 9:15 for a 9:30 start (Weather permitting)
    Contact Capt Morgan 0429 088 706

All wog bikes welcome.

Even if we're not members of DOCWA?

Comment

Absolutely! Anyone is welcome on any of our rides, anytime. The more the merrier.

Comment

How long is this ride?

Comment

Probably have lunch at Toodyay, then go your own way.
          Be a four or five hour session. Depends how sociable you are.
          Our rides are relaxed and flexible.
          Last edited by TedRad; 22-11-2013, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Fantastic ride to Toodyay visiting some roads never experienced before. Great to see 60 odd italian bikes (Ducs and Guzzis) all in one place. -- my hearing is only just coming good now. What a sound.

Only one minor off but hopefully the bike and rider are doing ok.

Great to meet some new people and look forward to the next one.

Comment

I went on a solo ride for the day, BMW R1100 S and saw you at the end of Berry Rd, a huge number of bikes. Then later in the day at Toodyay fuelling up. I just pointed the bike wherever and got home 9.15 pm. Great looking bikes on your ride, particularly drawn to the Guzzi Lemans. I ride with my friend who has one.

I am coordinating an "Avon Valley One Day Black Dog Ride" to raise awareness of Depression and Suicide prevention for 23 March 2014. This will be one of at least 24 rides coordinated around Australia on this date.

Be great to have you join in for this great cause. Start will be Northam and around 210 kilometres with a morning tea break. Further information will be posted up when we have all venues confirmed.

Further information on BDR can be found on the link. I am also available if you need info on the rides in general pm me on here.

Black Dog Ride - Raising Awareness of Depression and Suicide Prevention Since 2009

Comment

Working...
              X