Tuneboy Quickshift available for Panigale, Multistrada and Diavel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuneboy Quickshift available for Panigale, Multistrada and Diavel

I'm about to order one of these kits for the 'strada, some of you may be interested.

Tuneboy has released a quickshifter module for some Ducatis (Panigale, Panigalina, Mulstistrada and Diavel). In addition to upshifting it provides an automatic throttle blip for clutchless downshifts.

Software is free if you already own the cruise control module (required). Hardware-wise all it requires is a strain gauge.

Pricing here: TuneBoy Group buy

Let us know how you go mcm, I have the tuneboy/cc and have been tossing up whether to get the q/shifter.
    Interested to know your thoughts once installed.

Comment

linky no worky?

Comment

Sale is over. Go to tuneboy.com.au , buy now section for pricing.

Comment

Problem is the the tuneboy "shifter linkage" isn't cheap at around $400-$500 for something who already has a quickshift standard it isn't that great value.

Pro twin added the software when they did my bike last week and i was pretty keen till i heard the price

Comment

Hmmm.. Context.

You're not just getting a linkage. You're getting a MotoGP-style clutchless down shift.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaw View Post
              linky no worky?
              Just noticed it's not up on the store yet, email [email protected] they'll sort you out. Strain gauges will be in stock next week.

Comment

Is there anyone in Perth that can dyno-tune using tuneboy?

Comment

Pro Twin

Comment

Working...
                  X