Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you recommend for a ducati service 2014?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who would you recommend for a ducati service 2014?

    Hi, I tried searching this in the forum but no recent posts.

    Any recommendations or non-recommendations appreciated from the big dealers to individuals based on good service and price.


    Thank you for any help

  • #2
    Wayne patterson

    /End Thread
    2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
    2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
    2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
    2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
    2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
    2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GIXXEN View Post
      Wayne patterson

      Or Anthony at Corse Motorcycles in Bayswater
      Fixed for you.
      Originally posted by Desmo
      Why be a cunt about it?

      Comment


      • #4
        Wayne Patterson if you have the time to get there, otherwise

        Anthony Warnock
        Corse Motorcycles
        9 Pearson St
        Bayswater
        Ph 9279 9275 or 0431 316 9275

        Comment


        • #5
          Thank you, Wayne a bit far as in Perth. Yes thank you just seen Corse motorcycles recently opened but hadn't had any feedback.

          Comment


          • #6
            did a super job or our Streefighter last service, will be going back for the big 36k service soon, knows his stuff and now has a Dyno as well

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
              Fixed for you.
              Completely off topic but is Anthony your brother?

              Comment


              • #9
                +1 on Ant.
                location great for me, plus honest service.


                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
                  Wayne Patterson if you have the time to get there, otherwise

                  Anthony Warnock
                  Corse Motorcycles
                  9 Pearson St
                  Bayswater
                  Ph 9279 9275 or 0431 316 9275
                  I used Anthony for my last service and he was great, very passionate about Ducati which is always a great sign
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by whowalks View Post
                    I used Anthony for my last service and he was great, very passionate about Ducati which is always a worry
                    Fixed.


                    BOT: Patto fan here also - however i have heard nothing but praise for Ant.

                    S.
                    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      +1 for Ant at Corse.

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by ninjaa View Post
                        Completely off topic but is Anthony your brother?
                        ive met them both and i can vouch that they are not in any way shape or form related.

                        is lady gaga your sister [MENTION=23581]ninjaa[/MENTION]

                        + another one for anthony


                        Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

                        insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

                        dianella 93703770

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by potato View Post
                          ive met them both and i can vouch that they are not in any way shape or form related.

                          is lady gaga your sister [MENTION=23581]ninjaa[/MENTION]

                          + another one for anthony
                          If she is then i have nothing wrong with a bit of incest

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Have used Corse Motorcycles, great service and will use again

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X