• Show
Clear All

• Carbon fibre and Termi's

Can anyone recommend the best place to buy carbon fibre , here or overseas
    Also I am Looking for Termi's or the Austin racing exhausts

An feed back would be great

shift tech

and buy exhuast direct.

Fuck buying any of those 2 items you want here in aus.
    2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
    2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
    2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
    2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
    2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
    2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

Comment

Geelong carbon craft www.geelongcarboncraft.com.au for Aussie made good quality carbon fibre products, I won't say that they don't make mistakes but I will say that if they do they will do their best to fix them, some online and/or foreign sellers can't or won't do the same.

Termis depending on model can be much cheaper on eBay and through foreign online sellers, if it's a new model out then it will cost you regardless but some older models have NOS available at clearance pricing.
      Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        Geelong carbon craft Geelong Carbon Craft - Carbon Fibre Motorcycle Parts for Aussie made good quality carbon fibre products, I won't say that they don't make mistakes but I will say that if they do they will do their best to fix them.
        Not wrong !

3 times i got sent the wrong exhaust bracket, great quality though
        2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
        2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
        2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
        2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
        2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
        2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

Comment

I checked them out , they only make 3 items for the 1199 tho , thanks anyway

Comment

Thanks Gixxen , I have checked out this site and is very expensive
            I have Been onto a site bestem , they have all the carbon fibre parts and seem cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth1199 View Post
              Thanks Gixxen , I have checked out this site and is very expensive
              I have Been onto a site bestem , they have all the carbon fibre parts and seem cheap
              There cheap for a reason. If you want a better quality product then you'll be paying more.Shift tech as mentioned are quite good

Comment

I have some bestem stuff on my racebike, seems alright to me... looks great and saved 1.5kg over the original parts.

Comment

Some of their stuff may be okay then, I was saying that after seeing some fitment issues on a few items I was looking at.
                  Look up a seller on ebay called forza moto sport or something similar. Based somewhere in europe and they have alot of genuine ducati carbon pretty well priced... my last order arrived in like 4 days too.

Comment

carbonworld.de -

Have never bought from them, but have heard good reports about this lot.

Comment

+1 on shifty tech , I have loads on my 1198 sp, also have a rear full hugger from Geelong carbon very nice ,$500 a bit pricey , I had loads of shite off flee-bay mainly fiberglass with one layer of carbon , you won't be disappointed with shift tech , I'm pretty sure it's from Germany with a shift tech label , stealth I'm in mount lawley if you want to look at the quality on My bike befor you spend your more than welcome

Comment

Luzi , thanks I may take you up on that offer , there a lot of places that don't make many parts for the 1199 , Geelong Carbon and shift tech don't have the whole range , I don't want to have different looking pieces from all different companies , some say they look the same , but in reality I don't think they would ,

Comment

Have a look at bellissimoto . And yes you will notice a difference between shift tech & others

Comment

Originally posted by duc13 View Post
                            carbonworld.de -

Have never bought from them, but have heard good reports about this lot.
                            I have bought a lot of stuff off these guys for my 1199. All done through eBay. Great quality and have had no problems.

Comment

I have tried various carbon over the years.

For me, DP or Ilmberger. Both really nice.

I ended up buying Termi slips from Frasers, the price difference between Frasers (as a 3 bike customer of theirs) and overseas + shipping + potential for duty wasn't enough to have me buy overseas.

Comment

Working...
                              X