GT 1000 instrument panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT 1000 instrument panel

The instrument panel on my GT is in need of replacement due to a couple of broken bits. It works, but the casing lets water in which leads to extended periods on the side of the road waiting for it to dry out.
    I have searched the net for parts but nothing has come up except for a set in the U.S. (MPH). Does any body know of an instrument set for sale or if a set from another model might fit?
    Cheers

From what I can see they are very similar to the Monster gauges...

Comment

Thanks for the tip. I just looked at the monster guages on ebay and some do look exactly the same. I really only need the housing as the innards work fine when they're not full of water.
      Problem is, they are all around 500 to 700 $AU, and then I would still have difficulty with keying.
      I have seen a set in the U.S. that might come in a fair bit cheaper, though, so I'll keep my eye on it.

Comment

Might be worth talking to these guys Carmo Electronics, Australia never dealt with them however they are nice enough to be PSB sponsors.
        Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Working...
        X