Just bought myself a brand new Diavel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought myself a brand new Diavel

Hi guys, as the post says im new to owning my first Ducati, fell in love with them years ago when my brother bought a 750 monster and have wanted my own since then. Just curious about other Diavel owners and what they think of their bikes? Mines the new 2015 and ive never owned anything that doesnt breathe that i can just sit there and look at like this bike! absolutely love it, only done 350kms so havent opened it right up yet, but so far im more than impressed!

Hey mate, mines 20000km's in now and I still love it as much as the day I bought it. Enjoy
    Also theres a good Diavel forum to get ideas and help if needed.
    Ducati Diavel Forum

Comment

Wot Johnno said. Welcome

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Did you buy the brand, brand new one? They look even better the front head light

Gratz

RR
          http://www.cleanride.com.au - https://www.facebook.com/cleanridedetailingstudio/ - https://twitter.com/CleanRideAD - https://www.instagram.com/clean_ride_aus/

Comment

Congratulations and you have yourself a great bike. I've had mine almost 2 years, done 64,000km and commute, tour and do track days on it. Love it. Before you open it up, be sure your suspension is tight enough as rebound is pretty bouncy and it might take you by surprise leaping sideways after hitting a hole in the road on a corner. Have fun.
            Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"

Comment

Originally posted by Wahoo View Post
              it might take you by surprise leaping sideways after hitting a hole in the road on a corner.
              Oops! That sounds like the voice of experience.

Comment

Congrats on your choice :-) Thread needs moar pics tho!

I'm 12500km and one year into ownership, and it is my first Duc too. It's been a pleasureable year
                Be patient or become one.

Ride with Passion. Ride with Purpose. Ride with Pride.

Comment

Congratulations and you have yourself a great bike. I've had mine almost 2 years, done 64,000km and commute, tour and do track days on it. Love it. Before you open it up, be sure your suspension is tight enough as rebound is pretty bouncy and it might take you by surprise leaping sideways after hitting a hole in the road on a corner. Have fun.
                  I rented one for a few days to ride the canyons in California, it was fantastic, but dodging rubble was an issue with that big rear tire, I got sideways a couple of times. I suppose after a while you get used to the width (as [MENTION=5329]Barfridge[/MENTION] would know).
                  -

Comment

There is a group on facebook for "wa diavel riders"

Althought there hasn't been much activity lately, but sign up anyway!

Comment

Congratulations and you have yourself a great bike. I've had mine almost 2 years, done 64,000km and commute, tour, sleep on it and do track days on it. Love it. Before you open it up, be sure your suspension is tight enough as rebound is pretty bouncy and it might take you by surprise leaping sideways after hitting a hole in the road on a corner. Have fun.
                      This lady is a machine, I don't think she ever gets off, other than to have a coffee as all duc riders do.. :p

Comment

Originally posted by Johnno View Post
                        This lady is a machine, I don't think she ever gets off, other than to have a coffee as all duc riders do.. :p
                        Lol... Almost sleep on it I am sure we would all ride more if we could.
                        Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"

Comment

Congratulations Vinchenzz! Carbon or Dark (Stealth) ?

As a big fan of the Diavel and someone who appreciates your good news, how would you like a free SC-Project "Oval" in carbon fibre to go along with that new 2015 Diavel of yours ?!

SC-Project are the most dominant exhaust manufacturer in the MotoGP World Championships: Technical supplier to over a third of the bikes lining up on the grid and more than any other exhaust manufacturer!

PM your details if you would like the hand crafted quality and aggression of SC-Project on your new ride. Congratulations again and we here at MOTOROAR are excited for you.

Join us on facebook here at: MOTOROAR*SC-PROJECT OCEANIA* ADVANCED MOTOGP EXHAUST TECHNOLOGY

Comment

Well if your handing them out free I'll have one too

Comment

^^^^^ I 2nd that, my Dark would look great with one of those on motoroar! .

Congrats on the bike Vinchenzz, you'll love it mate, they're a fantastic bike.

Pics please.

Comment

Working...
                              X