No announcement yet.

Just bought myself a brand new Diavel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys, but it's on behalf of you two as well to make the purchase of one of the greatest and most unique bikes ever, even more memorable for a new Diavel rider :grin:

After 20,000km's Johnno we really thought you might of moved on some pipes but since you haven't here's what we are going to do....

20% Discount for PSB members ** SC-Project Diavel Ovals **

Month of June '14 only...

PM me if you want to give your Diavel a far deeper, throatier and aggressive note, you know they really deserve!

Join us on facebook here at: MOTOROAR*SC-PROJECT OCEANIA* ADVANCED MOTOGP EXHAUST TECHNOLOGY

Comment

I have the termi slip on that I got when I first bought it, I must admit IF you guys had a pipe at the time I bought I would have been very tempted as your pipes do look good, but when I bought there were very few good options available.

Comment

Cost on SC pipe then??
        Be patient or become one.

Ride with Passion. Ride with Purpose. Ride with Pride.

Comment

$795 less the offered 20%

Comment

Motoroar, Vinchenzz' real name is Beau Johnson, no relation to the "other" Beau Johnson known as Fatboy247

Just send it to me lol

Comment

I like the Zard slipon the best but have not bitten the bullet to change yet.
              Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"

Comment

Hi sorry havent been on the forums for a few days as ive been so busy! Bikes only done 400kms so i dont have my Termignoni's fitted as of yet they get put on at 1000kms. Ill try upload some pics now!

Comment

Working...
                X