No announcement yet.

Barfridge has lost his fucking mind!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats a nice looking machine....I wont even ask what colour the fire extinguisher is....seriously though I'm getting to the stage where the old school look is getting a bit difficult to ignore...shame the new Norton's are so bloody expensive. I saw the new Guzzi in the flesh the other day....not as tasty as the pics make it out to be.
    Last edited by BusaSteve; 15-05-2015, 05:34 PM.
    Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

Holy shit you joined two groups with one bike , Ducati and lams rides have fun

Comment

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
        I love Bunbury
        Bunbury is awesome
        Everyone should move to Bunbury
        Everyone should drink Bunbury flavoured kool-aid
        Everything looks brighter from the dark side...

That yellow tail is gonna look like the sun is shining out of your bum...

Enjoy your new bike, one of the better shops to buy one from.
        Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING!

cant believe i'm the first one to say it. enjoy
          "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Originally posted by keys View Post
            Holy shit you joined two groups with one bike , Ducati and lams rides have fun
            It's a whole 54cc bigger than my current bike, and the largest bike I've ever owned

As for joining the latte sipping set... I intend to resist
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by acdcfan View Post
              please do tell [MENTION=27121]Gippo[/MENTION]
              Was over 4 years ago. Feels like a life time now.

Barfy trolled me in such a way that I still think it was very poor form. That said it was funny at my expense, would have been a great thread if I wasnt the trolled.

The apex of the thread for me was being allowed to get it off my chest without consequences and move on. Well so I thought, its been revisited several times since then.

How ironic hes purchased one....
              Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

Of all the Ductis, it is the cool one,

for simply being so oddball.
                secretly we all like it.

Comment

Gentlemen, prepare your trailers!
                  “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
                    It's a whole 54cc bigger than my current bike, and the largest bike I've ever owned

As for joining the latte sipping set... I intend to resist
                    800cc nice bike , I had no idea they look small , will be fun to ride enjoy it

Comment

Troy Bayliss

Comment

Originally posted by optimal View Post
                        Fixed
                        +1 &

Chai Tea Latte Ingredients

• 1 Chai Spice black tea bag
                        • 1/4 cup boiling water
                        • 3/4 cup whole milk
                        • Honey or sugar to taste (opt.)
                        • Cinnamon or nutmeg to sprinkle on top (opt.)

Directions

Steep the Chai tea bag in the hot water for 3 to 5 minutes.
                        Warm milk in a pan, then whisk with a frother. Combine the milk and chai tea and add honey or sugar to taste. Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg :take_example:
                        Best I can do to describe the issue is this.
                        Normally it goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, shift, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But now it's a bit more like this
                        BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-R-R-r-r-r-r-r-, shift

exan

Comment

Originally posted by keys View Post
                          800cc nice bike , I had no idea they look small , will be fun to ride enjoy it
                          The japs could have done better with 200cc less and less cylinders because Ducati are so crap rabble rabble blork flargle spittle rant rave

In before thro
                          Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Congrats Jeff. Jealous.
                            EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                              The japs could have done better with 200cc less and less cylinders because Ducati are so crap rabble rabble blork flargle spittle rant rave

In before thro
                              And they would do 100,000km with only the fork seals replaced.
                              -

Comment

at half the price

edit:
                                inquisitive minds want to know... did you make it back from bunbury? and are you looking forward to riding there and back every time you need warranty repair?
                                “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                                X