No announcement yet.

Barfridge has lost his fucking mind!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

umm after getting the story from a physio who was rehabilitating a motorcyclist who ground his ankle down on the tarmac after a 60kmh spill i'm gonna say that blundstones are not good motorbike boots.. (if you care about protection that is).

but the motorbike looks rad.

Comment

There's is no way in hell I'd wear blundstones for riding. Usually Dainese or A*, sometimes doc martens when I'm dressed down for going to the shops.

I plan to collect it next weekend, and they're very used to selling unreliable Italians to Perth people, it's a fine art.
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Surely not the ducati powered scooter.....

Avoid the coast road on the way home...( if you make it out of the karrpuk)

Try a left at Spencer and a right at the Bussel hwy..
        " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Nice choice of bike Barfy! We can all sip lattes together now
          Looks like a really fun bike to zip around on.
          If you love your motorcycle, set it free. If it comes back, you probably high-sided.

Comment

well done
            sigpic

Comment

Have you seen those flash jump packs the size of a hard drive, 660cca, fits in your pocket. Should be standard issue to Ducati toolkit.
              Well done barfy on giving [MENTION=27121]Gippo[/MENTION] a new riding/sipping partner. You make a wonderful Ducati couple.

Comment

Nice Barfy, congrats.
                Originally posted by Abuse this
                Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Next up he'll buy a Harley...

Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                  One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                  . .

Comment

If I was forced to own a Harley that would be pretty high on my list, alongside some sort of v-rod or that 1200x sportster thingy
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
                      Yes, I have turned to the dark side. I feel so dirty.

Pick it up next weekend, brand new Scrambler, Termi race pipe, plans for clipons and a few bits and pieces.

Patterson's in Bunbury have been excellent to deal with, especially compared to the local mob who shall not be named.

LET THE "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING!" COMMENCE
                      Well I will say the jacket and jeans are very slimming on you
                      #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                      Originally posted by Phildo
                      Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                      Originally posted by filbert
                      i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                      Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
                        oh fuck off with that!
                        I'm not going to turn into a Ducati person
                        Bullshit... You'll be on the BOM website before every ride to make sure humidity isn't above 50% so that your electrics will survive, even if your motor won't.
                        Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Hey Barfridge,
                          did you happen to talk to Todd about the power up kits he is going to be designing for the scrambler? He send me out on a ride on their loaner bike after the scrambler which has the kit on it and is a 696 monster so has a similar engine.
                          Makes a huge difference to how it rides and the intake noise is awesome. Definitely worth considering once he's finished it
                          Originally Posted by Roger Explosion
                          Doesn't apply to Honda Cubs, due to their ability to carry up to 12 Asian family members.
                          If there were more than 4CPB though....

Comment

Yes, we did have a chat about that

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                              Bullshit... You'll be on the BOM website before every ride to make sure humidity isn't above 50% so that your electrics will survive, even if your motor won't.
                              Pffftt. During my Ducati ownership days, BC (Before Colour mobile phones), I rode it all four seasons every year - it never missed a beat :-p
                              Last edited by FaceThePower; 18-05-2015, 04:20 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't mind a Ducati Scrambler for putting around tpwn. I rented a Thruxton in California a while back and it attracted an inordinate amount of attention from the locals, despite being underwhelming performance-waste.
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X