The MV F4 is dead, and what a long reign it was

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The MV F4 is dead, and what a long reign it was

From the original 750cc Oro model to the final and best incantation the 1000cc RC the F4 this year and maybe some RC's made next year and then it is finally laid to rest. Everybody except Turbo R1 will most likely miss its retirement. from 1998 to 2015 is a huge production run for a MC these days.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Agusta_F4_series

http://www.amcn.com.au/news/1509/fir...rom-mv-agusta/

Speaking to the FX power-sports guys earlier this year appears to suggest the f4 was getting laid to rest. with AMG tech and resources I hope the next 1000cc bike is something special.

How do we know it's just a new model of the F4 in 2016?

I mean the F4 was modelled in 2010, could just be a new re-iteration.

Comment

love the look of the AMG Beam... i wonder if it will go into production and what the specs are.

Comment

Originally posted by charlie66 View Post
        love the look of the AMG Beam... i wonder if it will go into production and what the specs are.
        It looks like it's just some gold paint on some bits and black paint on other bits.
        Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

Probably is! Still reckon it looks good!

Comment

Paging [MENTION=5183]TurboR1[/MENTION] for eulogy
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

The F4 RR at the show was stunning.... Speaking to Alan at from urban moto at the MV stand, he said the new one is in development but probably at least a year and a half away.

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                Paging [MENTION=5183]TurboR1[/MENTION] for eulogy
                Good riddance you pig shit worthless fuck pile of a motorcycle.
                Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                  I'm sensing some animosity?!
                  All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
                  #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                  Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Originally posted by =Maz= View Post
                    Turbo being one of the actual former owners with experience actually riding one and working on it.
                    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Im sensing he is describing his feelings when a Manufacturers ambition outweighs their talent, when thought Cheech and Cheong Up in Smoke was what their electronics should resemble.
                      When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

Originally posted by Thirsty View Post
                        ...thought Cheech and Cheong Up in Smoke was what their electronics should resemble.
                        Isn't that the Soul-portion of the Italian build-quality?

Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Isn't that the Soul-portion of the Italian build-quality?
                          My Aprilia is the Honda of the Italian world. Simply reliable and normal servicing.
                          When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

Originally posted by Thirsty View Post
                            Simply reliable and little servicing.
                            Thought you were talking about your recent holiday Hot Dog!!

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                              C'mon don't hold back tell us how you really feel
                              #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                              Originally posted by Phildo
                              Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                              Originally posted by filbert
                              i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                              Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Working...
                              X