Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Ducati Monster 696 - 1ET 746 was this yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Ducati Monster 696 - 1ET 746 was this yours?

I've just picked up a repairable write-off at Mayhem auctions out at the airport. It's a 2010 Ducati Monster 696 white rego 1ET 746. Did this bike belong to anyone on here? I'm just after some history before going to the expense of repairing it! The speedo is missing so I'd like to at least know how many kilometres were on it & if you have the books & service history, of course I'd be happy to pay a fair price for such items.

Cheers in in advance for any information

Was the rego plate cut down and mounted the wrong way on top of the rear mudguard?
    Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

nice buy I was there trying for the street triple but my ceiling was $2K and it went for $2700 I think I was also bidding on the little CB125E as a learner for my daughter but lost that too
      Anyway it looked like it went for the right price a lot of bikes seem to go for too much when you add on repairs you may as well get one second hand.
      I think the black Daytona went for a good price too
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        Was the rego plate cut down and mounted the wrong way on top of the rear mudguard?

Rego plate was removed but looking at the mounting bracket I'm guessing it was mounted sideways or something (certainly wasn't room for the plate between the pipes!)

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterMadMarty View Post
          Rego plate was removed but looking at the mounting bracket I'm guessing it was mounted sideways or something (certainly wasn't room for the plate between the pipes!)
          Yeah the number seemed familiar, if you don't get any other leads give Wayne at Bunbury Ducati a call and ask him if it's one he has serviced.

If it is the one I'm thinking of then it was serviced there regularly and treated pretty well but also likely to have fairly high milage because the guy loved riding his bike.
          Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Working...
          X